Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
We have a 2007 Chey Avalanche and a 2019 Ford Explorer. We also have owned forever a 1991 Ford 150 single cab 8 foot bad. It is are beater truck used to haul messy or long stuff.

·
Mentally Frozen
27,232 Posts

·
Bitter American
718 Posts
The only 4x4 I have is my 2000 Jeep Cherokee. 145K on it with no major problems. I'm glad I had it the past week so I could get in and out of my driveway. I'll always have a 4x4.

·
Supreme Member
3,803 Posts
2002 Nissan Xterra. Don't drive it much anymore. It's used mostly for hauling dogs, playing in the mountains, and getting around in deep snow.

Not really a 4x4, but my daily driver is a Mazda CX-5 AWD.

Reactions: Ramjet38

·
Mentally Frozen
27,232 Posts
2002 Nissan Xterra. Don't drive it much anymore. It's used mostly for hauling dogs, playing in the mountains, and getting around in deep snow.

Not really a 4x4, but my daily driver is a Mazda CX-5 AWD.
I had an Xterra before the Tacoma and I loved the Xterra. Tough little 4X4 and my old lab loved it too.

Reactions: Kalmah and Joshhtn

·
Mentally Frozen
27,232 Posts
I won a Jeep CJ-5 in a local merchant drawing givaway back around 1984. Lost it, or I should say gave up in a divorce to keep my Bronco instead. I got much better of the deal and she didn't know it.

·
Mentally Frozen
27,232 Posts
Reactions: Joshhtn

·
Registered
13,639 Posts
In the stable? I got these two hay burners. Parked out front I have a 2004 Ford F-150 4x4 Hertiage Edition single cab, 8 ft bed, 6 cyl, 4 speed, manual windows, manual door locks
View attachment 908527
Well, they look like it would be a drafty ride in the winter and a hot ride in the summer, ( sort of like a Jeep CJ) but they can handle any sort of terrain, which is all you can ask of a good 4x4....

I will take the brown one.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Well, they look like it would be a drafty ride in the winter and a hot ride in the summer, ( sort of like a Jeep CJ) but they can handle any sort of terrain, which is all you can ask of a good 4x4....

I will take the brown one.
Good choice. She’s a buckskin dun. The other one is a blue roan. She always tries to throw me off onto the electric fence when she gets mad at me.

·
Supreme Member
3,803 Posts
I had an Xterra before the Tacoma and I loved the Xterra. Tough little 4X4 and my old lab loved it too.
I had a Tacoma before the Xterra.

Reactions: Ramjet38

·
M62/76
12,346 Posts
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty.
1999 Chevy Tahoe.
1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited.
2006 Toyota 4Runner SR5.

21 - 40 of 140 Posts