4th Gen g23

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by youngbuck, Feb 25, 2010.

1. youngbuck

youngbuck He's Tyrone!

I went to 2 different gun shops yesterday and got 2 different answers so does anybody know if there are any Gen 4 23's out yet? If so how much? And would it be more trouble to find it with night sites included or to buy a regular gen 4 and buy seperate sites later?

2. Master T

Master T

I just bought a Gen 3 23. Tried the grips on the Gen 4 and they were a little too rough for my likeing. If you shoot a lot or carry concealed the grip could be uncomfortable. Just my opinion.

3. James Dean

James Dean

The only Gen4s out are the 17,and 22. Maybe by summer we may see the 19,and 23

4. voyager4520

voyager4520

The only Gen 4 Glocks are G17s and G22s. Some people might tell you that RTF2 pistols are Gen 4, they are not, they are RTF2.

Maybe sometime this summer, but you probably wouldn't even know about the Gen 4 compacts until they showed up on store shelves.

Gen 4 has additional backstraps that come with the gun and a double recoil assembly(guide rod). Gen 4 pistols also have "Gen4" marked on the slide. RTF2 simply has a rough texture on the grip(little pyramid looking bumps called "polymids") and either scalloped slide serrations or normal straight slide serrations.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010