Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.
I ordered a few boxes of the standard pressure stuff as I prefer
to shoot that over +P out of a lightweight 1911.

Now if I could only find 147gr HST!

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
The only possible place I've been able to find HSTs in ANY caliber is gunbroker. Prices aren't horrible except for .45 which is always over $1 per round. At that price I can almost just get PDX1 off the shelf at a local place.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
The only possible place I've been able to find HSTs in ANY caliber is gunbroker. Prices aren't horrible except for .45 which is always over $1 per round. At that price I can almost just get PDX1 off the shelf at a local place.
My local fun shop routinely stocks HST in .45 and .40. They do get 9mm on occassion but it generally is 124gr and sells out in days.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Prices aren't that good.
$39.95 for a box of 50 HST .45+P (haven't seen standard pressure for ever), and $37.95 for a box of 50 HST .40 (usually 165gr., 180 is rare).
9mm is $34.95.
Not great prices but usually they have it and you don't have to worry about shipping.:embarassed:

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
Prices aren't that good.
$39.95 for a box of 50 HST .45+P (haven't seen standard pressure for ever), and $37.95 for a box of 50 HST .40 (usually 165gr., 180 is rare).
9mm is $34.95.
Not great prices but usually they have it and you don't have to worry about shipping.:embarassed:
I hear you. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. :supergrin:

LJ

·
Registered
59,811 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I am getting old as I remember when spending fifty dollars on ONE single box of ammo meant only one thing - you were goin' big game hunting in Africa.

·
NRA MEMBER
1,594 Posts
Hello there cowboy1964. Try www.ammunitiontogo.com for HST ammo. Last I looked they have it in 40s&w & 45acp.

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Hello there cowboy1964. Try www.ammunitiontogo.com for HST ammo. Last I looked they have it in 40s&w & 45acp.
You're right, they usually have .40S&W HSTs but not in 180gr. I don't see any .45ACP. But anyway, they recently started adding this to their HST pages:

HST Ammunition can only be sold to LE Agencies and individual officers (with proper ID). There will be no exceptions.

They have RangerT's (RA45TP) in .45 right now but $39.95 per 50. Ouch. But the LE-only message is not on that page.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts