Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
I don’t miss the rail as I got this a strictly a carry/edc gun and I don’t run lights on them. However if a rail was available I’d gladly take the option over no rail. I’ve wondered this myself and even looked for aftermarket lower frames with rails the ost week or so and haven’t found anyone that makes them. If I could find a lower frame with decent stippling and a rail I’d gladly give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
JAFO
4,644 Posts
This is so retarded. Drop a silver fun when we wanted black, drop a black gun then offer a rail when we shouldve had it in first place smh.
Then again, Gaston and Company comes up with a slim, easily concealed single-stack and people wanna add weight and dimension to make it harder to conceal

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Then again, Gaston and Company comes up with a slim, easily concealed single-stack and people wanna add weight and dimension to make it harder to conceal

I would just like it bc i could add a small laser or something to it without the added bulk of a giant crimson trace. You know accessory companies would specially make gadgets for that gun if it hit us.

·
JAFO
4,644 Posts
I would just like it bc i could add a small laser or something to it without the added bulk of a giant crimson trace. You know accessory companies would specially make gadgets for that gun if it hit us.
Yep, they can see us coming a mile away--If you build it, they will come.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Glock will release it in the US once sales drop for the current 43x/48. They did it with the 42. Let's release a 380 first since everyone wants 9mm. Sale slow for the 42. They drop the 43.
Sales slow for the 43, they drop the silver 43x/48. when sales slow, let's release the black 43x/48. sales haven't slowed. lol
they'll drop the rail version whenever they feel like it.

probably when they release gen5 in other calibers.

hahahahahahaha

ok, time for a nap.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aaahhhhh!!! Anyways. I bought a new USA 19x today so that will hold me over until then. I want to get a 19 gen 5 ameriglo and g45 ameriglo this week too. Idk if i want mos versions or not. Not really a fan of the red dots personally...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Glock will release it in the US once sales drop for the current 43x/48. They did it with the 42. Let's release a 380 first since everyone wants 9mm. Sale slow for the 42. They drop the 43.
Sales slow for the 43, they drop the silver 43x/48. when sales slow, let's release the black 43x/48. sales haven't slowed. lol
they'll drop the rail version whenever they feel like it.

probably when they release gen5 in other calibers.

hahahahahahaha

ok, time for a nap.
That makes really good sense!
I’ll bet you have it all figured out!
From a marketing standpoint, that is the perfect timing.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
My 43X will never serve as my HD gun so I have no need for a rail on it. I know others are anxious for them to appear, though.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
It's what I've been waiting for. Didn't like the silver and held out for black. The day after they released the black in the U.S. the black rail popped up on EU site. I'm holding out. In this time I did buy a Hellcat so I'm not sure I really need a 43X anymore. Glock's playing marketing games.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It appears to Definitely be a marketing ploy. A 48 with a rail & tad better grip texture, I could be tempted. The 48 fills an intermediate place. It’s a Great compromise pistol especially for those in restrictive states. Being a Long time 1911 shooter, the 48 has replaced my LW commanders/compacts for CCW. Adding a rail just offers more options. 2-48s set up similar put the one with a light in the
Nightstand the one without IWB for CCW. Just one style mag makes it even more of a good thing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts