close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

4 wheeler/motorcycle ramp 4 sale/trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mdglock, Nov 20, 2003.

1. mdglock

mdglock

i am going to sell a motorcycle ramp i bought last year. its only been used a few times. it is wide enough for a 4 wheeler or riding mower as well and the reason i bought it was so when i loaded a bike up i could walk up with it unlike using a single ramp. i special ordered it to get all the posts as close together as possible and to add another 12 inches or so to the length so it had less chance of scraping the lowers at the top of the ramp. i had a f350 dually at the time and the truck was pretty high so this was a issue. i think i have the receipt still if somebody wants it but i paid about $200

i would like to sell it for $140 if somebody local here wants it. obviously i dont want to ship anything this big. i am located about 20 miles south of of d.c. and northern va. i am also about 90 miles north of richmond, va. it may be possible to meet somebody part of the way...it doesnt hurt to ask. the ramp also comes with some hooks to secure the ramp to the tailgate cables so it wont slide off. the ramp folds in half for storage in a shed or the back of your truck. sorry i dont have any pics but if you are looking for a ramp they dont come much nicer than this.

i am open to partial trades for guns or accessories. just let me know what you have.

2. mdglock

mdglock

still available

3. mdglock

mdglock

price lowered to $100

4. mdglock

mdglock

5. mdglock

mdglock

still available.

if you need pics email me and let me know.