Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great saan nga ito at kailan?
March 31-April 3 yun main match sa rosales, pangasinan

Meron raw rifle tuneup match (level 2) sa feb 26 & 27. sabi ni toots 1.5hours away from angeles raw. dulo ng sctex ++

Nag practice ako ng shotgun nun sunday. fired only 9 rounds masakit pa hanggang ngayon upper back ko, napilay na ata. anybody knows the lowest ammo i can use for pump action shotgun and still meet the minimum PF? may chrono raw kasi handgun, rifle and shotgun.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
wala bang level 1 week before?
gusto ko lang mamasyal, secondary yung putok hehe

·
Registered
393 Posts
Some errors on the match info:

REGISTRATION FEES:

Handgun:Shotgun:Shotgun(Dapat Rifle ang last column)

STAGE AND AMMUNITION:

Total ng Rifle stage should be 6.

Sarap i.putok. but wala akong shotgun :) hahahahah, and wala akong plano mga.shotgun:tongueout::tongueout::tongueout:

·
Registered
3,326 Posts

Meron raw rifle tuneup match (level 2) sa feb 26 & 27. sabi ni toots 1.5hours away from angeles raw. dulo ng sctex ++

Nag practice ako ng shotgun nun sunday. fired only 9 rounds masakit pa hanggang ngayon upper back ko, napilay na ata. anybody knows the lowest ammo i can use for pump action shotgun and still meet the minimum PF? may chrono raw kasi handgun, rifle and shotgun.
kung hindi traffic sa tarlac city which is the end of SCTEX via luisita tapos dadaan ka pa sa paniqui, moncada tapos rosales na yata. Mukhan di kaya 1.5 hours

·
Shotgun lover
111 Posts

push forward the sg with your left hand your right manipulates the trigger and keeps it firmly planted on your shoulder that should lower your felt recoil

·
Registered
668 Posts
kung hindi traffic sa tarlac city which is the end of SCTEX via luisita tapos dadaan ka pa sa paniqui, moncada tapos rosales na yata. Mukhan di kaya 1.5 hours
Hi, ang daan ay...
Sctex lapaz, victoria, pura, guimba, cuyapo then rosales :) back roads :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
If youll take the mc arthur route to the range youll spend 2.5hrs from angeles because the firing range is on the side of rosales connected to nueva ecija and not tarlac :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
push forward the sg with your left hand your right manipulates the trigger and keeps it firmly planted on your shoulder that should lower your felt recoil
Thanks for the tip goodtj :supergrin: but i think mag semi-auto nalang ko para less recoil, i just want to finish the 3 gun match intact. hehehe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts