3rd Gen 34's flooding the market when 4th Gen 34 comeout?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by B_RAD, Oct 21, 2010.

1. B_RAD

B_RAD

I'm probably going to buy on tomorrow(Gen 3 obviously). It'll be the thrid one I've bought(sold 'em). I'll be keeping this one. Anyways, I'm wondering if we'll see a flood of 3rd Gen 34 once the Gen 4 34 hit the stores? I just wish they made an RTF2 G34!

2. MartinRiggs1987

MartinRiggs1987

No. They won’t. I have already noticed on Gunbroker and other sites… that the number of Gen 3 G34s and 35s is dwindling. People are buying them up, prior to the arrival of the Gen 4s. Many consider the Gen 3 Comp Glocks, to be Glock’s bread and butter. Maybe even-- the best Glocks that Glock will make. And there are many; who hold that opinion.

There have been reports, and some vary, that production on all, part, and/or what’s coming out from Glock (as far as Gen 3s) has ceased, either in part or altogether. All Gen 3 production-- has already stopped, partly stopped, or will stop once Gen 4 production on various models starts moving. I’ve never got a direct answer.

So, from what I can tell. If you want one; the time is now. Also, you’re seeing those who want to buy now, and sell collector bait later-- rearing their heads, as well. So no; I don’t see a mess of them coming out. I see these. Going the way of the G17L and 24/24C. Get them while you can. You'll be glad you did.

Hope that helps.

Martin.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010

3. sandshark

sandshark

I was toying with the idea of doing some competing and getting an OD G34 as a big brother to my 19... So last week I decided to jump on gunbroker and guns america and look around - there was only one (ONE!) dealer with one in stock in OD at the time I looked, over a period of several days. (he actually had two FWIW.) That concerned me enough that I raided the piggybank and snapped it up.

4. B_RAD

B_RAD

Good point. I will be buying one asap!