Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from my friend Kenny at the Eagle Eye Shooting channel. He does some nice 3D printer designs such as scope levels and a throw lever he made for me. Now Bullets!

·
Registered
21,753 Posts
Interesting.

Reactions: Ghost RiderXB9R

·
Registered
21,753 Posts
Well, fire up the printer and start selling them.

Would love to try them in my single shot carbine.
I wonder if he would have to apply for a manufacturing license to make those? A quick search says yes. Bummer.

Reactions: Ghost RiderXB9R

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
While i think he's onto something i hope he can find a way to increase the bullet weight or it’ll never be viable.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
A 25 grain 44 caliber bullet?

Anyone ever try these? They actually worked pretty good.
My dad and i used to shoot those in our basement,sometime in the ‘80s. Are they still being sold?

·
19,061 Posts
My dad and i used to shoot those in our basement,sometime in the ‘80s. Are they still being sold?
They are, but they are a lot more expensive than they used to be back in the 80's when they first came out. Back then they were just a few bucks for the shells and a few more for the bullets. I used to shoot them out of a Charter Arms bulldog.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wonder if he would have to apply for a manufacturing license to make those? A quick search says yes. Bummer.
Last year he started a custom rifle shop called Desert Precision Gunworks. He has 3D print files on his website that can be downloaded. Most are parts for reloading but I wouldn't be surprised if the bullet ends up on there so you could make your own.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
They are, but they are a lot more expensive than they used to be back in the 80's when they first came out. Back then they were just a few bucks for the shells and a few more for the bullets. I used to shoot them out of a Charter Arms bulldog.
I think we used a S&W model 36 iirc. We used a cardboard box to catch them. Good times.

·
Registered
21,753 Posts
I think we used a S&W model 36 iirc. We used a cardboard box to catch them. Good times.
I had them in 38 Special. I shot them through a Dan Wesson .357 Mag.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts