close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

3C Maglite Seoul P4 LED Conversion 240Lumens

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Don H, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Don H

Don H

SOLD!

Hello up for grabs is a recently purchased custom modded 3C Maglite with a Seoul P4 LED Conversion rated @ 240Lumens! This maglite absolutely smokes all other leds light's that I have or had, it uses the brightest led emitter on the market and also gives incredible runs times! You can power it with three cheap alkaline c batteries for a runtime of 20 hours or you can run hi capacity rechargeable NiMH cells for a runtime of aprox. 40 hours + with the NiMH you can top them off when you feel like it!

This setup is so bright it totally floods out my surefire 9p with the 200 lumen lamp when I compare the beams on a white wall (it's very impressive)! It would make a great tactical light, I had my wife shine it @ me from a distance of aprox. 25ft and it was a total white out (could see absolutely nothing)! As a matter of fact I was seeing white spots for a minute or so.

I am a registered ebay powerseller 650+ feedback with no negs or neutrals, if you wanna check out my feedback plase PM me. I will accept paypal, money order & personal checks.

Light will be shipped via DHL ground fully insured within one business day of payment.

Asking $85 OBO have $100 invested and beleive me it's worth every penny, only reason I'm selling is I could use the money.

Here are the specs/mods list:

Black 3 C cell Maglite

I replaced the stock lense with a glass UCL® Lens: http://www.flashlightlens.com/item--UCL%AE-Lens--UCL_Lens.html
    Stock lense included!

Converted to a genuine U binned Seoul Semiconductor P4 LED

This LED is rated at 240 lumens at 1000ma

The color is a nice white 6500K

The conversion has a regulated driver utilizing a MAX1763 IC

The current is set at 1000ma and the output is 240 lumens

Full heatsinking of the driver and LED insure that the flashlight can, and will, run at maximum output for extended periods

It will easily illuminate objects at a distance of 600+ feet

It operates on 3 easily available C size alkaline batteries

The runtime is 2+ hours at the rated 1000ma. It will continue to operate at a reduced output for up to 20 more hours

Focusable beams pattern, tight spot as shown in pic or flood

http://www.seoulsemicon.com/_homepage/home_eng/asp/news_content.asp?news_idx=31

Contact address: dphwholesale@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stealther

Stealther

Is that $85 shipped? Is there a warranty? If so, please send me a PM and we can work out the details.

Thanks

3. Don H

Don H

4. Stealther

Stealther

Light came in today, man it's bright! Made the mistake of testing its brightness on myself on a sunny day, can't imagine what it would do to someone at night.

Thanks for a smooth deal.

5. Don H

Don H

U bet, glad you like it! :thumbsup: