close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

36 issues.

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Vapor Trail, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Vapor Trail

Vapor Trail

I have a 36, test fire 7-8-11, bought 7-19-11. 600 rounds through it, with at least 35 jams. They are a combination of stovepipe, double feed, and stovepipe/double feed together, and FTE. Some times the empty case is still in place when the next round tries to go into the barrell. I had 1 case fly to the left, and in front of me. I have 5 mags. 3 original (6rd), and 2 with +1 ext. All mags jam. Tends to be round 1, 2, or 3 that start it jamming. Put 110 rounds (none of them hollow points) of 230 gr. Sellier & Bellot, and Federal through it Saturday, with 8 jams. 4 of the jams Saturday crushed the empty case. I have tried 165 gr, 185 gr, 200 gr, and 230 gr with the same result. I bought this gun to carry, and I can't depend on it. I really like it. Can you give me some direction to take? If not, should/do I have to disclose the problems with it to sell it to gun store?

2. JR

JR Moderator Millennium Member

The ammo you mention is tried and true. Sounds like a recoil management issue to me. Just reading this complaint list leads me to believe you are limp wristing for sure. I highly recommend you visit a local range or gun club and get a knowledgeable GLOCK shooter to verify.