GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,485 Posts
"Interesting to see one on the desk in this video with Kathrin Glock that just came from Glock's Instagram account. http://instagr.am/p/CJ6EeHYhUcj/ Edit: Kathrin replied to me and said it's the original G17 prototype."

- Mr. 58sniper (from post about Dynamit 17 on GB)

I don't do Instagram. Wish I could get a better look at that pistol.

Reactions: Adam4

·
Premium Member
7,485 Posts
This is so cool.

It's interesting how Glock does a substantial "celebration" every 5 years.

It would be so great if one of the months they did a video on the earliest history and guns with the earliest Glock Austria employees.

The videos sure do come out at tough times to watch them live.

Did I understand correctly that the only way to be entered for a prize is to watch live - just that one window?

I would love to know what very early guns are in Glock's collection.

To think, well over 1M G43Xs alone. Knowing how many millions of Glocks have been produced makes the very earliest ones all the more special.

·
Registered
331 Posts
This is so cool.

It's interesting how Glock does a substantial "celebration" every 5 years.

It would be so great if one of the months they did a video on the earliest history and guns with the earliest Glock Austria employees.

The videos sure do come out at tough times to watch them live.

Did I understand correctly that the only way to be entered for a prize is to watch live - just that one window?

I would love to know what very early guns are in Glock's collection.

To think, well over 1M G43Xs alone. Knowing how many millions of Glocks have been produced makes the very earliest ones all the more special.
You have to fill out registration form. Mine came from Glock.

·
Premium Member
7,485 Posts
You have to fill out registration form. Mine came from Glock.
I filled out the online one. Glock emailed one to you? Do you fill it out every month?

Reactions: premiertactical
1 - 15 of 15 Posts