Glock Talk banner
141 - 160 of 1,858 Posts
That seems to be the only thing in your life that you are proud of. That you completed a tour with the Marine Corp. Wow great. I am happy for you. What have you done with your life since then is the real question?
Pat
A good bit more, but I don't need to put it in my sig line to feel good about myself.:rofl: I have friends and stuff like that, don't need to put my certs in my sig to say I had a good day today.

A good bit more, but I don't need to put it in my sig line to feel good about myself.:rofl: I have friends and stuff like that, don't need to put my certs in my sig to say I had a good day today.
You don't put anything in your sig line because you have nothing to put in it. You already put the fact your are a former marine in your screen name. Which is the same as me putting my credentials in my sig line. I see you have made something like 4 friends since you have been here. Good going I have about 3 times that. But who is counting. Anyway I agree with Lead this pissing match needs to end. So if you can keep yourself under control and not post any personal attacks I will do the same. But I am not holding my breath.
Pat

Alright guys, if you want to duke it out we can ask eric to create some arena like forum where you can have a battle of wits all day without digressing from the thread topic.

the first step is admitting you have a problem.
http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/

So anyone have more information on .357sig?

That's funny!

You don't put anything in your sig line because you have nothing to put in it. You already put the fact your are a former marine in your screen name. Which is the same as me putting my credentials in my sig line. I see you have made something like 4 friends since you have been here. Good going I have about 3 times that. But who is counting. Anyway I agree with Lead this pissing match needs to end. So if you can keep yourself under control and not post any personal attacks I will do the same. But I am not holding my breath.
Pat
Ahh hahaha, no man. Friends isn't just a measure of how many people you know on the internet!:rofl::rofl::rofl: And no it's it's not. Former Marine= Saying what I'm about and those who can relate know they automatically have a brother if needed. Posting seminar certs in sigline= gay.

Posting seminar certs in sigline= gay.
Hmm so you are a homophobe as well. Also what are these seminars you speak of. If you think all training in law enforcement is in lecture format you are truly ignorant. But then I already knew you were ignorant.
Pat

.357 sig is on the rise with LEO, nuff said.

I apologize to all else in the thread, I just can't help it when it comes to that guy.

The Delta was dropped a while back and there has been plans to re-introduce it but I have not yet seen it. They were supposed to be doing a 6 inch bull barrel version and then they went back to the standard model. But since the 2009 shot show none are to be seen on dealer shelves. Also the continuing success of the Glock 20. Yea right the 10mm accounts for Glock's lowest amount of gun sales. :rofl:

Thanks for the laugh sport.
Geez. I haven't read this whole thread but here is a good laugh "sport" -- check the Colt website. The Delta Elite is in production.

Don't believe me? Check a gun shop, I just saw a new one yesterday. I would be happy to give you the phone #.

Still don't believe? Here is mine, manufactured 2009:

Geez. I haven't read this whole thread but here is a good laugh "sport" -- check the Colt website. The Delta Elite is in production.

Don't believe me? Check a gun shop, I just saw a new one yesterday. I would be happy to give you the phone #.

Cool glad to see it finally hit the shelves. I have not seen one since their announcement. Although I have no way of knowing the gun you posted is made in 2009 without the serial number. And if the round were that popular they would not have dropped production of the gun in the first place sport.
By the way according to uz2bUSMC you must be gay as you posted your NRA certification in your sig line.
Pat

Damn!:wow:

Cool glad to see it finally hit the shelves. I have not seen one since their announcement. Although I have no way of knowing the gun you posted is made in 2009 without the serial number. And if the round were that popular they would not have dropped production of the gun in the first place sport.
By the way according to uz2bUSMC you must be gay as you posted your NRA certification in your sig line.
Pat
That was then, this is now, Pat. How does determining how a cartridge is on the rise today have anything to do with what guns fell by the wayside years and years ago. Hey chief, get this.... we're not talking ten years ago, we're talking today. Is that simple enough or do I need to break it down Barny style?

That was then, this is now, Pat. How does determining how a cartridge is on the rise today have anything to do with what guns fell by the wayside years and years ago. Hey chief, get this.... we're not talking ten years ago, we're talking today. Is that simple enough or do I need to break it down Barny style?
Show me the stats that its popularity is on the rise?
Pat

Show me the stats that its popularity is on the rise?
Pat
Show me the stats that it's not. Let's talk about your suposed sources. You never back up anything Pat... you just "say" and expect people to believe you. Remat just shoved your fat foot in your own mouth but some how you're still gurgling BS. You're a loss to the great world of the internet. I know everybody has to have their 10%, I just wish it wasn't you... here... trollin' up GT.

This debate of "show me the proof...." reminds me of the religious debate of "well prove me wrong because I can't prove what I'm saying as fact". It's pretty annoying.

Edit: This was directed at Alaskapopo and anyone else who uses that excuse.

Also, how is this thread not locked yet! haha

141 - 160 of 1,858 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.