Glock Talk banner

357 Sig HST now available

1363 Views 29 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Railsplitter
The 125 gr 357 Sig HST round is now available on the Midway USA site. This is IMHO the best 357 Sig round offered by the big 5 ammo companies. It's not cheap but it might be cheap when compared to what it could cost in the future.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Sir Arthur if you Puh-leeze!
3,086 Posts
I haven't bought any ammo in over a year simply because I don't need any more.
Likewise, I don't need anything except large pistol and large rifle primers which have been non existant.
Fortunately. I have enough 45 ACP and 30-06, but i will have to start reloading 357 Sig practice rounds some time next year.

Reactions: Railsplitter

· Registered
1,398 Posts
I can't see spending the money for a 125gn at only 1360 fps from a 4". If it's not clocking in at 1450. I'm not wasting my time. But that's just me.

· Registered
1,398 Posts
I already have a good number but this price is tempting and Underwood doesn't always have them in stock.
They come in more often than most people realize. It may be in smaller quantities but it does come into stock fairly often. Same with their 180 & 155gn 40 S&W. The only real dry spell I can remember is during the height of the Great Chinese face diaper staycation. When 9mm was pretty much the only thing getting any focus.
Now if Federal would put out some 230gn 45 HST's... That I wouldn't mind picking up a couple boxes of.

Reactions: Railsplitter

· Registered
9,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Midway has stepped up again with 357 Sig ammo. Not only do they have a selection of 357 Sig ammo to chose from but they also now have Federal 357 Sig FMJ on sale for $32.00 per box while it lasts.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts