close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

357 sig barrel in glock 23

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by glock-n-pastor, Jan 26, 2006.

1. glock-n-pastor

glock-n-pastor A Happy Husband

Is it possiblle to buy a 357 sig barrel from glock and drop it in my model 23? any concerns in doing such a thing, and are there any after market barrels out there that are of high quality?

2. BigTex171

BigTex171

It's that simple. All you have to do is buy a barrel for a G-32, and drop it into your G-23, and you're all set. If you are interested in aftermarket barrels (which if you're not going to be shooting lead, you shouldn't have to worry about), do a Google for Barsto and KKM Precision. Good luck.

3. Lyn-X

Lyn-X

what will happen if you shoot .357 sig ammo in the .40? or do we know?

4. Bret

Bret Crimping Master

I purchased a 357Sig Storm Lake barrel from www.topglock.com. It was less than $100. There is a coupon code for a 5% discount for glocktalk members if I recall correctly. It dropped right in and has been 100% reliable.

5. bigtinva

bigtinva Megalomaniac

I am pretty sure that you will only want to shoot 357 through a late model 23 and definately only in a 3 pin frame. I believe there is a serial number prefix listed on GT somewhere that is the start of G23's that are safe to shoot the 357sig. Try a search, this has been covered before.