35 Times Men Were Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by DonGlock26, Oct 14, 2018.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

35 Times Men Were Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault

In recent weeks, left-wing activists have been pushing a “Believe All Women” narrative. This narrative not only ignores due process, but also reality. Sexual assaults do happen, but so do false accusations. Pointing out false accusations does not take away from supporting sexual assault survivors, because false accusations devalue actual incidents of sexual assaults.

All women should be heard, but not all women should be believed. Some women are more credible than others, and that is a fact. Below are 35 examples of men who were falsely accused. These are cases where either the accuser was charged with a crime or the facts of the case overwhelmingly point to it being false and the accuser has not been named. This list doesn’t even come close to the total number of false accusations that have been made.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3709...tm_content=101318-news&utm_campaign=Actengage "

Will the media cover this crisis? :dunno:

bigchuck83 and LASTRESORT20 like this.
  2. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Looks good against the thousands of rapes.
    Disregard the assaults or punch out games.
    :)

G29guy06 and Jonesee like this.

3. Gloccker

Gloccker

This was the one I thought of...she also said they smeared her with poop.

9. Tawana Brawley - Brawley claimed she was raped by four white men as a hate crime in 1987. Rev. Al Sharpton helped make her a household name, but a jury concluded that Brawley faked the crime so she wouldn’t get in trouble at home.

4. lazarus66

lazarus66

I heard Hitler only had one nut.

NMG26 likes this.
  5. SC Tiger

SC Tiger As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

There are a lot of false rape claims.

There are also a lot of unreported rapes and sexual assaults.

I think both issues need to be resolved. I just have no idea how. Removing the stigma of being a victim of sexual assault, and allowing a person falsely accused of sexual assault to reclaim his (or her) reputation would be a start.

In other words society needs to stop jumping to conclusions and let the justice system work. Stop convicting people in the media.

Other than that I have no idea. It's a complex problem but both scenarios above are intolerable.

Keith Pierson and PBCounty like this.
  6. NMG26

NMG26

7. dudel

dudel

There was some justice in the Crystal Mangum case (Duke lacrosse team). Not only did the accuser get jail time; but the prosecutor was disbarred and jailed for over zealous prosecution (he was running or office at the time).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Nifong
    He served as the district attorney for Durham County, North Carolina until he was removed, disbarred and jailed following court findings concerning his conduct in the Duke lacrosse case, primarily his conspiring with the DNA lab director to withhold exculpatory DNA evidence that could have acquitted the defendants.​

8. Baba Louie

Baba Louie

Real Sexual Assault?

Victim should have ability and burning desire to insert a steel blade of choice into assailant's "junk" or anywhere blade can reach repeatedly with vigor.

If victim cannot, society should do it for them in their stead... and then let leaky assailant go to trial.

Sex is for making babies with the partner of choice and hopefully with love and respect for all parties involved for a long enough time frame to realize fruition of baby into responsible future adult.

Otherwise, it's just practice practice practice with no real assaulting necessary but a lot of persuasion backed up with performance.

Fake Sexual Assault?

Victim should have ability and burning desire to insert a metaphorical blade of choice into assailant's "junk" or anywhere blade can reach repeatedly with vigor.

If victim cannot, society should do it for them in their stead... and then let metaphorically leaky assailant go to trial.

YMMV

9. rj1939

rj1939

Where the movie "Poor White Trash" was filmed
    We have moved beyond guilt or innocence, it is all about the seriousness of the charge.

10. PBCounty

PBCounty

I never thought I'd be afraid to go to a woman's house. That's a real concern for me now.

railfancwb likes this.
  11. G29guy06

G29guy06

Just wear a body cam!

Gloccker and PBCounty like this.
  12. VinD

VinD

This has ALWAYS been a concern. I would not go to a female neighbors house whose daughter went to school with mine to help her move some stuff. Brought my wife as an extra hand! As a teacher in High School I would never meet with a female student in my classroom or office without the door being fully open. I met most students male and female in the community room.

13. PBCounty

PBCounty

It's always been a concern of mine in a professional context. Only fairly recently however has it become a concern in the personal / social realm. This was really driven home when I went on a few dates with an attractive, professionally employed, high income earning single mother who had a severe reaction to me retracting after only a few dates. Her level of hostility and hysterical behavior scared the **** out of me when I realized all she had to do was pick up a phone and say those magic words. Man, all she had to do was say she found me in her daughter's bedroom and I would be cooked.

railfancwb, pipedreams and wprebeck like this.
  14. SC Tiger

SC Tiger As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

And people say VP Mike Pence is stupid for not meeting alone with a woman.......

In his position, he would be a definite target.

railfancwb, Rellik, Willard and 5 others like this.
  15. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

My son is 14, and if he can actually brong himself to speak to a girl, may start dating soon. I don't envy him.

railfancwb likes this.
  16. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I mainly recall, from back then, that when various officials, like the DA and maybe the sheriff or a police supervisor, said that her claim was false, she and Al changed the story and said those were the guys who raped her.

I did not know that Roe v. Wade started with a fake rape allegation.

17. Gloccker

Gloccker

Could be...the story definitely changed!

18. Gloccker

Gloccker

100% agree w/him being a target. In this day and age, with everything he stands for, he'd be set up in a heartbeat if "they" could set him up.

railfancwb likes this.
  19. Gloccker

Gloccker

:laughabove:

(But actually kind of a good point, sadly!)

railfancwb likes this.
  20. G29guy06

G29guy06

Yeah...but it’s a felony in a lot of places to record someone in their own home...and then god forbid you slept w/ them too....

Gloccker likes this.