Glock Talk banner

30SF with TLR-4 Tac light iwb holster?

2539 5
hi all i have a Glock 30SF with a TLR-4 tac light and I am looking for a reliable IWB holster preferably kydex. Is there a company out there that will make a kydex holster like that and won't charge an arm and a leg or am I just stuck with a soft holster. Thanks!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,000 Posts
Trying to find a holster for any gun/light combo can be pretty taxing. I was looking for one for an M&P40 + TLR2 back in the winter, and my only options seemed to be custom kydex or a universal nylon kind of thing.

Thankfully, I wasn't actually planning to CCW it as much as leave it in a nightstand holster, so I didn't need to be all that picky.

I'd say your options aren't much different. Off the shelf solutions seem to be mainly for Glock 17/22 OR TLR1 lights. Not a whole lot for people who don't fit into either of those categories.

· Registered
4,149 Posts

· Combat Diver
3,768 Posts
Contact Tom at 2aholster.com He has made some custom holsters for me that have been great. My latest was a OWB for a Kimber TLE II Pro with a TLR 3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.