close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

30SF Holster help

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by jwolfe3, Feb 7, 2010.

1. jwolfe3

jwolfe3

I have a 30SF and I was wondering what everyone out there has found to be a good comfortable holster. I do not carry all that often because I cannot find anything that is very comfortable. I have an IWB and a fobus roto holster currently. Thanks in advance!

2. Max1775

Max1775 Marine Infidel

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck that I pretty much wear daily for my 30sf at work. It is pretty damn comfortable. I prefer to wear a Don Hume H721ot OWB when I can wear a light jacket or some other type of cover. I tried a FIST Kydex IWB that works pretty well, but is harder on the finish than any other holster I've used. I also have a Fobus paddle that I use on occassion. My next holster will be a tuckable leather IWB from Tucker or HBE. I really have come to prefer leather over everything else.

3. 1sharpedge

1sharpedge

Try a RM lowrider Kydex easy on-off and comfortable!

4. beforeobamabans

beforeobamabans FYPM

For IWB, I've had good luck with both Crossbreed (~$85) and SideGuardHolsters Doublesnap (~$60). But my favorite cost-is-no-object is the Brommeland Max Con V I recently got for my G26.

5. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER

I wear a Crossbreed Supertuck all day everyday. I think you can not go wrong with this choice.