close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

30 min. into debate, Romney is shredding Obama to tiny little pieces

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Zombie Surgeon, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Again, what I said still stands. Your entire state is run by 1 city and you're telling me how to vote. I'd think your time would be better spent convincing local voters.

And I'm not voting on "emotion", so if you want to talk about people putting words in other's mouths you should check yourself. I'm voting on who I think deserves the job. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  2. SGT278ACR

SGT278ACR Retired Veteran

That was Bush II's call to put boots on the ground there in '03. Were boots on the ground necessary in Iraq or not....? Whos's to say... but, that's a done deal and it's all said and done with now. We can't change that. We have Obama now and maybe again the next 4 years or maybe Romney. Military action against Iran's nuclear weapon development can be handled militarily without boots on the ground by either Romney or Obama. Even Obama & his administration have clearly conveyed that it won't accept Iran with a nuclear weapon. So it's not just Romney. It would be a Presidential decision no matter which one is in office. But, for the record, I hope it's Romney.

3. .264 magnum

.264 magnum CLM

Maybe they've seen the light - we can hope. We KNOW Obama is trying to kill small businesses and the investment class etc.

4. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Best news of all...this just in....

Rush is reporting that the overnights are in...

65 Million total, all networks...watched last night

As Romney beat Bongo like he owned him.

pwned!

That's a lot of eyeballs. Romney may have won the election last night. If he wins, this probably was key.

5. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

Thats a false argument. So, because I live in IL that has chicago, my opinion doesnt count?:rofl: In case you didnt know, which judging by your responses its clear you dont know much, all of downstate does vote conservative. In fact 99 out of 102 counties went conservative in our last gubernatorial election. Is that "local" enough for ya? Once again, if you are too stupid to know what you are talking about, you should shut up before someone points out your stupidity.

Keep talking, you are almost as entertaining as Flipper that liberal lap dog.

I think that since you live in a state that will go Romney no matter what, you opinion doesnt count, therefore you cant tell anyone how to vote. You need to spend your time convincing local voters!:tongueout:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.