close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

30 min. into debate, Romney is shredding Obama to tiny little pieces

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Zombie Surgeon, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiery Red XIII

Fiery Red XIII Adorkable CLM

Then why do they run as repubs only when it may benefit them?
    I am not trying to be circular, just showing that they compromise their own beliefs when they think it'll help their political career, like 99.9999999+% of politicians.

Red

2. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

3. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

I rather see you here keeping the rest of us entertained than see you gone and get bored out of our minds.
    Everybody loves the King's fool.

4. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

If Ron Paul can (and does) get more votes simply running as a Republican, what does that tell you?

Most voters are idiots and vote Republican or Democrat.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  5. Tiro Fijo

Tiro Fijo

It doesn't really. However, that does not excuse the fact that at this point in the game Third Party voters view themselves as kamikazee martyrs who are incapable of fathoming that politics is not an exact science. i.e., there will NEVER EVER be a perfect candidate. Everyone has clay feet. Quit waiting for a "messiah" and get in the game. It's always been the lesser of two evils and only a fool would fail to realize this and worse yet....only a cretin would view Obama as better than Romney when it comes to the economy or foreign policy for that matter.

Get your head in the game and vote this bum out!! With your vote Romney can win. Your country needs you!!

6. frank4570

frank4570

Lets say I start the woodstove-worshiping party. I run in the republican primaries because I know we have a 2 party system, and I think I have more in common with the repubs than I do the dems.
    The repubs tell me I'm evil and they hate me. I get zero votes in the primaries. I don't support the repub party because they have nothing in common with me.

7. frank4570

frank4570

Uh oh. Save Big Bird is going viral.

8. lunarspeak

lunarspeak

i could care less if obama wins or rommney....they ALL make these promises that the never keep...dont you guys realize its not really the rep vs the dems....its the ultra rich against the rest of us......wake up people

and if one more person mentions ron paul ill tear my eyes out......he will never be prez...stop dreaming

9. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

So in your opinion and according to your candidate performance (0.5% of the vote) this country has a population of 99.5% idiots and 0.5% geniuses like you.
    Please tell me: how does it feel to be so smart?
    Don't you feel lonely knowing that you cannot be understood by the idiots that surround you?
    How about your family?
    Statistically speaking if your all your family has twenty members, you are the only one who is not an idiot. Your mother, father, brothers, sisters, grandpa and grandma, even your uncles aunts and cousins are all idiots.
    This must be very taxing on you. The solitude of a great thinker born one thousand years too early.
    Well, at least you have the message boards to let us know how how privileged we are to have a virtual audience with you

10. Gallium

Gallium CLM

After many elections, generally, the people/party that loses looks at voting patterns. Sometimes it is a wakeup call to them that their constituents are dissatisfied with their message, their work, their platform.

It is not my place to ridicule someone else for voting independent, or libertarian. I am proud to live in the United States of America, where I can freely cast AND DISCUSS who I am voting for,

versus where I come from, where voting can mean being told who to vote for, or being shot/killed for voting for the wrong person.

America. I love this place.

11. frank4570

frank4570

Ron Paul.

12. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

Is that all they have?
    Heh. :whistling:

13. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

That is all.

14. Zombie Surgeon

Zombie Surgeon MODELATOR

The left is weeping. They've been let down by their false God and can't believe Obama is a mere mortal who bleeds and not a deity.

Bill Maher :
    Vanity Fair:
    Jonah Goldberg:
    Nancy Cordes:
    Sam Feist (CNN):
    Jan Crawford (CBS):
    Andrew Sullivan, one of The One’s biggest fans, despairs:

According to Dave Weigel, Romney’s 67 percent in the CNN insta-poll is the highest number they’ve ever recorded after a debate.

[​IMG]

15. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

You seriously think that you have to be "smart" to see that both the Republicans and the Democrats have failed this country since the dawn of time?

Well, at least your post did something...it explains exactly why we're in the shape we're in.

16. sourdough44

sourdough44

The floor got mopped up last night!

17. Beretta92guy

Beretta92guy

Mitt Romney "billy clubbed" Obama.....LOVED IT

18. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

Obama got Mitt-slapped.

Its bad when every news organization, including MSNBC is saying Romney won the debate and will probably surge ahead.

Up next the VP Debate. Seriously unless Ryan has a stroke and suffers brain damage there is no way he is losing to Biden.

19. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

Yeah, because having a 28 party system like in Italy is SOOOO much better. Wow. That would be great. EVERY election, you wouldn't know who won because then the parties have to get together to hash all that out. It'd be 2000 over and over and over again.

The 2-party system isn't perfect, but look around the world. It's actually the best one so far - hence the reason we use it.

Anderson - Reagan

Perot - Clinton

Nader - Bush II

Yeah, those 3rd party candidates get valid votes. :upeyes: Depending on your state (my vote is a throw-away here), your vote is either irrelevant or a vote for Obama. Nothing ever more.

I understand your stance. But it just doesn't work. But I commend you for trying and will not take your right to vote for whom you want away from you.

20. mgs

mgs Always Carrying Millennium Member

You have to be smart/educated to be a businessman. You only have to be a good liar to be a community organizer....but the lies do catch up to you eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.