close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

3 Used Cell Phones - Verizon Network

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by robomanusa, Mar 17, 2007.

1. robomanusa

robomanusa

I have 3 cell phones for sale all used and in good shape....they are for verizon network, dont need them no more, switched to sprint.

1 LG VX3300... 40.00 shipped, comes with black leather case and home charger and car charger.

1 Motorola V276... 40.00 shipped, comes with home charger.

1 Motorola Razr V3m, Pink... SOLD shipped, Comes with car charger, home charger and pink case for it to be carried in. The car charger hasnt been opened yet, so its still brand new, but the phone was used for approximately 4 weeks before we switched carriers.

...found the original box and owners manual for the 3300, so that stuff goes with it.

USPS money orders accepted.

2. robomanusa

robomanusa

here is a photo of the razr:

[​IMG]

3. robomanusa

robomanusa

Razr sold, vx3300 and v276 are still available, thanks.

4. guns2010

guns2010

hey i wanted to know more infor on the vx3300, thanks

5. robomanusa

robomanusa

It was used for about a month before we switched carriers, I found the original box and manual to go with the phone as well. It comes with car charger and home charger.

[​IMG]

6. guns2010

guns2010

yea ok and just to let you know this is the same person who bought the pink razr and i need you to either mail it to me or give me my money back i have been trying to contact you and was very unsuccessful and i am willing to go to great lengths to get my money or phone. it would be great to get the phone

7. robomanusa

robomanusa

I havent received any emails for contact but i imagine it should arrive tomorrow??? just guessing...I have havent had any luck getting the tracking to work...here is the number:

9101 7850 9140 1091 1572 12

8. guns2010

guns2010

ok so if if doesnt come tomorrow what do u plan to do? and what other information do u have for me so i can get a valid tracking number on it, because i am getting worried

9. robomanusa

robomanusa

I think I have you mixed up with someone else anyways, the Razr is being sent via UPS Ground, Not USPS, so I will have to check on that. There are several here that know me well, so rest assured you have nothing to worry about.

10. guns2010

guns2010

ok so i just called the ups people and they said that the tracking number was no good when u check on that can u give me a email through ebay because that is where i ordered it from i had to find you on this website because you was not resonding on ebay. thanks so much

11. guns2010

guns2010

i just checked with usps and the tracking number worked for that one

12. robomanusa

robomanusa

Yeah, i did have you mixed up with someone else, I will check on that, I mailed your package off via Standard UPS Gound so It may take 4-6 days or so, who knows with them? I havent checked ebay or received any notices from them on your messages, so will look into that as well.

Yeah that tracking number wouldnt be any good to UPS its one for a package I sent via USPS, like I said, I had you mixed up at first with someone else who bought a phone from me.

This your correct information:

Nicole Kennedy
    1020 Grant Street
    Turnbull Hall 214
    Indiana, PA 15705
    United States

13. guns2010

guns2010

so i my package send ups or usps? because that tracking number is good for usps

14. robomanusa

robomanusa

Yours is Standard UPS Ground....I know that number was USPS, thats what I just said. I had you mixed up and gave you the wrong number. I will find yours, I think there is one, but if it doesnt arrive tomorrow I wouldnt worry too much this is only the 2nd day as it didnt go to UPS until monday evening, so it didnt go out on there truck Im assuming until tuesday morning. But I will find out and let you know.

15. guns2010

guns2010

ok thanks so much and i look forward to hearing from you tomorrow, you are so muc help

16. guns2010

guns2010

hey nick just wanted to see if you got a tracking number today

17. guns2010

guns2010

did you get a tracking nubmer yet? i have not received the phone as of today

18. guns2010

guns2010

Its so funny that you are ignoring me and that you do come onto this website any more. now i just want my money back because the phone should have been here by now. and it is also funny because i know you have been getting my emails and you are choosing to ignore me and how your name isnt nick or that phone number you put on ebay is not your real phone number because i called it and i will continue to call it until i get a response from you. i see that you sell very well to other people so why did you ****ing screw me? makes no since but i got something for your *** just wait and see!:tongueout: :rofl: :laughabove:

19. guns2010

guns2010

DONT ERASE MY MESSAGES I WANT ALL THESE PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT YOU STOLE MY MONEY AND DIDNT SEND ME THE PHONE! U ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF AND I AM GOING TO GET MY MONEY BACK THE BEST WAY I KNOW HOW, I AM GOING TO SUE YOUR AZZ FOR ALL THE MONEY YOUR BROKE AZZ DONT HAVE! DO U KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS??? I GUESS YOU DONT BECAUSE U DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH. I KNOW U SEE WHAT I HAVE DONE ALREADY SO U KNOW I AM ABOUT BUSINESS!:rofl: :tongueout: :laughabove: :animlol:

20. podwich

podwich

If he just sent it last Monday or Tuesday, I wouldn't worry too terribly much yet. No reason to get mad or threatening or anything. I am curious who your father is though. :)