close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

3 shooting videos

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by belasko, Apr 24, 2003.

1. belasko

belasko

I have three videos to sell...All three are made by Lenny Magill and are pretty good. The first one is the "Complete Glock Disassembly and Reassembly" video which covers everything you need to know about totally stripping the frame and slide of the glock pistols with both 2 and 3 pins. Very clear video that goes slow enough that you can follow along with Lenny as you take apart and put back together your glock pistol. $10.00 for this vid
    Second video is "Move, Shoot, Live" which shows shooting techniques while on the move, how to put distance between yourself and your threat, and where and how to move if a gun is pointed in your direction. Also shows videos of actual gunfights then discusses what was done right and/or wrong in the fights. Good video for those just getting into shooting (helped me lots with IDPA matches)or those with moderate skills Video is 60 minutes long. $10.00 for this vid
    Third video is AR-15 CQC (Close Quarters Combat) video discusses various types of AR style rifles, accessories for them, ammo choices, and combat tactics from 2 yards out to 100 yards. Good video for anyone who has an AR, but never taken a combat class, or has no military experience with the weapon. $10.00 for this video
    If you are interested in any or all of these videos, contact me at glock19@adelphia.net

2. belasko

belasko

Move Shoot Live

3. belasko

belasko

4. belasko

belasko

*******Sold Pending Funds*******