close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

3 Nikon Lenses For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Thiokol, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Thiokol

Thiokol

Nikon AF 35-80mm F4-5.6 D in immaculate condition. This lens will work with all Nikon digital SLR & 35mm SLR cameras, both in auto focus & manual focus modes. There are no dents, dings, scratches, or fungus. The shutter blades are snappy and oil free. Both lens caps are included as well as a Nikon HN-2 lens hood, and the original instructions. Priced at $65.00.

Nikon AF-S 18-70mm DX. This lens is for Nikon digital cameras and is not recommended for 35mm cameras. I received my D200 this week but instead of just a body, a complete outfit arrived. Since I already have one of these lenses that came with my D70, this one must go. I will include all of the paperwork, the lens hood, and a copy of my receipt, with the serial number, showing that it was purchased on January 18, 2006. The only drawback is that the kit lens comes in a plain brown compartmentalized box. As a bonus, I will include the D200 neck strap that came with the outfit. Priced at $300.00.

Tamron AF 200-400mm F5.6 LD(IF). This lens will work with all Nikon digital SLR & 35mm SLR cameras, both in auto focus & manual focus modes. There are no dents, dings, scratches, or fungus. The shutter blades are snappy and oil free and both lens caps are included. Also included are the original lens hood, paperwork & instructions. I purchased this lens new and have rarely used it. Priced at $300.00.

USPS priority mail & insurance charges will apply.

Pictures are available upon request.