close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

2nd gen g19 for a XD .45 gap good deal?

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by dawggs, Oct 11, 2006.

1. dawggs

dawggs

i am going to trade my Xd .45 gap with two mags holster and one box of ammo, carry box, it is also has dura coated slide done by lauer custom weaponry. which looks like a factory two tone for this gun

a early, 1988, Glock 19 with 5 highcap drop free mags-15rd ea., one 10rd mag. I just took it down to Glock last Wednesday and had them put their steel sights on it, not night sites and had them make upgrades that the gun needed. I do not have the original box but they gave me one of their new gun boxes and bore brush and paperwork. This is an all Austria made gun only sold thru Glock in Smyrna. They were impressed to how clean the gun was. I bought it from the original owner a couple of years ago and had just put it up and not done anything with it. I would say it is between 95-98 % condition. There is not any holster wear on the gun. I probably have about 200rds of Georgia Arms ammo

i dont want to feel like im getting rip or that i am ripping him a new. the gun is not for me but my wife to start shooting with me. so plz tell what yall think

dawggs

2. wizzi01

wizzi01

If both ends are happy with the deal..then yes it is a good deal.

3. tomkatz

tomkatz

Are we talking about a first generation 19 here?

4. dawggs

dawggs

no second gen. a 1988 G19.

5. dawggs

dawggs

hey wizzie01 do you like your loaded? mine the tritium sites in and i love it.

6. wizzi01

wizzi01

Yeah I like it. Mine has the stock night sights on it. The only problem I have with it so far is the left thumb safety is digging into my grip. I have an rma# for it just want to shoot it again before I send it off.