Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,733 Posts
I shot my Gen 4 23 today for the first time. It ate 250 rounds of UMC Remington and not one hiccup. I was curious after reading the so/so reviews about the Gen 4s. It ran flawlessly.
You have to take what you read here with a grain of salt. And the Gen4 issues have been almost exclusive to the 9mm models.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I shot my Gen 4 23 today for the first time. It ate 250 rounds of UMC Remington and not one hiccup. I was curious after reading the so/so reviews about the Gen 4s. It ran flawlessly.
Not as many issues with (if hardly any compared to 9 mm using 115 grain) the 40 calibers.

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Mine did as well. 125 Federal Champion/125 Winchester White Box. I'm glad I have the Gen 4 23. They are smooth guns.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Congrats on your new G23 Gen4! It's good to know another satisfied Gen4 customer!:cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Glocked" is what some people have claimed to experience with .40 ammo shot out of a Glock. What happens is that the bottom of the case bulges out and has to be resized if you want to reload it because it won't chamber again. I have heard that newer Glocks have better case support and the issue has largely been eliminated.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts