Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Unless he did some damage that doesn't show in that picture. :)
He is probably now a she. Well not actually. Just a he without parts. Or parts relocated to the backside.

Reactions: Caver 60

·
****** Viejo
29,762 Posts
Reactions: Rotn1

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,476 Posts
I can't help pictures this guy's mindset going in the house. "Snitches get stitches."
Then..."Wait....WTH just happened?"

"Ever notice how you run across somebody once in a while that you shouldn't have ****** with?

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,540 Posts
Two things jumped out at me while reading that story. Mr. Conti did that much damage with two (2) punches. The second was that the miscreant claims that he can't remember the incident. Even though it's 11 years later I don't think I would want to trade blows with Mr. Conti. That much damage and memory loss from two blows. He'd probably kill me even at 83.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
This reminds me of what happened to a POS neighbor I had back in Cuba, dude was bad news, always in and out of prison, stealing bikes, chickens, clothes, breaking into houses even in our own neighborhood.
So one day he decided to rob a tourist that looked to be well on his 70’s but I had seen him jogging every morning on my way to school so I knew the old bird was in shape.
Anyways, Mr Scumbag decided to rob him that morning and the old guy opened a can of whoop-ass on him! He beat the living hell of that son of *****, old dude was an ex marine and worked for Interpol for a while too.
Couldn’t happen to a better person.
This happened over 26 years ago and Mr Scumbag is still rotting in jail over there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,540 Posts
This reminds me of what happened to a POS neighbor I had back in Cuba, dude was bad news, always in and out of prison, stealing bikes, chickens, clothes, breaking into houses even in our own neighborhood.
So one day he decided to rob a tourist that looked to be well on his 70’s but I had seen him jogging every morning on my way to school so I knew the old bird was in shape.
Anyways, Mr Scumbag decided to rob him that morning and the old guy opened a can of whoop-ass on him! He beat the living hell of that son of *****, old dude was an ex marine and worked for Interpol for a while too.
Couldn’t happen to a better person.
This happened over 26 years ago and Mr Scumbag is still rotting in jail over there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This reminds me of a story told to me by a friend. He was a Navy corpsmen stationed in the Philippines at one point. Buddy of his married a Philipino woman. Fearing for her safety he bought a new Wonder-9 for her and taught her how to use it. Told her that if there was ever a break-in to shoot the intruder until he didn't move anymore. One day while he was gone someone broke into their home. So she shot him. Well each time she shot him he moved. So she shot him again, and again, and again. The result was one very dead, and well perforated bad guy.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I like the picture but how fitting would it have been for the marine to put that knife where the sun doesn't shine .

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
He’ll have a hard time living that one down if his jail-house pals get the word. And they usually do.

Reactions: larry_minn

·
Registered
12,057 Posts

·
1911 lover
10,157 Posts
Old guy could have done another hour of work on that idiot. Break some fingers and take out an eye.. dont have any worry about throwing scum in a chipper..

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
... shoot the intruder until he didn't move anymore. One day while he was gone someone broke into their home. So she shot him. Well each time she shot him he moved. So she shot him again, and again, and again. The result was one very dead, and well perforated bad guy.
Actually that is common. I know a cop that shot a bad guy on a traffic stop. The BG body was stuck between the open door and car body and the cop did a S&W 4006 mag dump. Video review showed first shot was the killing wound and the next eleven was icing on the cake. :cop:

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,476 Posts
but didn’t know he was a boxer, a marine, and hand to hand combat instructor.
And didn't know he was giving out free lessons! :nutcheck:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts