close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

229 SAS Gen 2 thoughts.

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by ILannoyed, Jan 27, 2010.

1. ILannoyed

ILannoyed

Hey guys. I'm really interested in one of these because they combine many of the things I really like with Sig pistols; SRT, size of the 229, Manual of arms, and the way they fit my hand.

I'm curious if there are any owners or folks that have shot one that could share their experience. How's the trigger? What's the overall quality like? Thanks a bunch.

2. ILannoyed

ILannoyed

Ok, I've become "that guy" that bumps his thread when there is an obvious lack of interest.:embarassed: Just this once and I'll let it die.

3. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

SAS guns are great.
    Have two.
    :wavey:

4. obxemt

obxemt Chaplain of CT

Don't they look outstanding? Surprisingly, there's even a shortage of specific information on them over on the SigForum.

I really want one but I've not handled one. This might be the first gun I buy without having set hands on one first.

What's not to love? No rail, short trigger, SRT, night sights, hogue grip screws...the only thing holding be back is the $800+ price tag. The only thing I might do is change out the .40 barrel for .357. On the other hand, I'm a 9mm fan, and I bet the 229 with SRT in 9mm makes for some fast follow-up shots!

:thumbsup: