Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need dome info from you NFA guys. What is the best bargain(performance/price) in .223 cans? I've researched .22lr cans but never studied centerfire stuff. My buddy wants to get a suppressor for his MSAR. He doesn't mind paying for quality but some are crazy high. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Does he also have any .308 rifles he'd like to suppress? If so, would he consider getting a .30 cal can, he can use it for .223 also, the extra volume of a .30 cal can makes up for the difference using it on a sub caliber rifle makes.

What kind of budget does he have to work with?

·
Badass Member
6,777 Posts
Does he also have any .308 rifles he'd like to suppress? If so, would he consider getting a .30 cal can, he can use it for .223 also, the extra volume of a .30 cal can makes up for the difference using it on a sub caliber rifle makes.

What kind of budget does he have to work with?
+1 I like the YHM 7.62 phantom for this.

·
Registered
14,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He doesn't have any higher caliber rifles. It would just be for the MSAR. He would probably like to stay under $800 or so.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
He doesn't have any higher caliber rifles. It would just be for the MSAR. He would probably like to stay under $800 or so.
If he doesn't want a .30 cal can and has no intention of getting a larger caliber rifle anytime soon, I'd recommend the AAC M4-2000. It will mean he'll have to stretch his budget a little, but its a quality product, one of the best .223 cans out there.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
If he doesn't want a .30 cal can and has no intention of getting a larger caliber rifle anytime soon, I'd recommend the AAC M4-2000. It will mean he'll have to stretch his budget a little, but its a quality product, one of the best .223 cans out there.
+1

The AAC M4-2000 is a great can. If he doesn't mind waiting a little longer he should wait to see what the SilencerCo 5.56 can is gonna be like. They say they'll be releasing it sometime this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts