close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

.223 and .45 brass for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ManNamedJed, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ManNamedJed

ManNamedJed

I have one large flat rate box of .223 brass. Mixed headstamp, picked up from police range, so I believe it to be mostly if not all once fired. There is a wide variety of headstamps, but I did sort a fair bit of the LC brass out and it is bagged separately in the box. Its been tumbled, and I wasn't shy about tossing any brass with dents/dings. There are a few that have already been sized and deprimed. Based on other ads, this should be about 2200 pieces, but I sure don't feel like counting. The box is very full. $125 shipped.

I also have one large flat rate box of.45 brass. Mixed headstamp, picked up from police range, so I believe it to be mostly if not all once fired. There is a wide variety of headstamps, and a fair bit of nickel plated stuff. Tumbled. Based on other ads this should be about 2700-3000 pieces. $125 shipped.

I accept postal MO or paypal +3%. I will ship next business day after I receive payment.

Pics if ya really want, but you know, its a box o' brass.

Located in Reno, NV if you want to meet FTF.

If you get it and are unhappy, return for full refund -shipping costs.

ETA - I am selling this by the boxful, and cannot guarantee exact quantities. Sorry that I don't feel like counting thousands of pieces of brass. Like I said if you are unhappy then you can return it.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  2. I am plastic

I am plastic

I am interested in :

I also have one large flat rate box of.45 brass. Mixed headstamp, picked up from police range, so I believe it to be mostly if not all once fired. There is a wide variety of headstamps, and a fair bit of nickel plated stuff. Tumbled. Based on other ads this should be about 2700-3000 pieces. $125 shipped.

Are you counting or guessing on the amounts? (And why?)

I want them - I'll PM you

3. ManNamedJed

ManNamedJed

I just dumped 'em in until it was very full. So yes I'm guessing based on what others have listed full boxes of .45 for.

4. ManNamedJed

ManNamedJed

.45 SPF.

.223 still available.