close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

.223/5.56 Brass Processing $25/K

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ozzy1038, May 23, 2007.

1. ozzy1038

ozzy1038

It seems that the demand/need for brass processing is out there so I have decided to provide this service for .223/5.56. It will include, tumbling, decapping, swaging, sizing, and trimming to length. All this for $25.00 per 1000 cases plus $8.50 return shipping for 2000 cases.

I may decide to do .308/7.62x51 as well if the demand is there. My turnaround time will ideally be a week.

Please email me at ozzy1038 at aol.com with orders, questions or comments.

I will accept money orders, cashiers checks, and pay pal +3%.

I will do them in batches of 500 for $15.00, 1000 for $25.00, 2000 for $50.00 and so on.

I am currently running under a week turn around time. Most orders are being processed the day they are received.

This service does not include case inspection, as it would lengthen turnaround time substantially. I do however discard damaged and unusable cases as I see them. Please make sure to inspect your cases.

*** It is also imperative that you make sure and send boxer primed cases. Do not send berdan primed cases. These will destroy my decapping pin. So please make sure and send boxer only. Any breakage of the decapping pin due to a berdan primed case will have to be absorbed by that customer. Thanks for your understanding.

***Liability Statement***
    Due to the inherent risk associated with reloading I cannot accept any liablity in any possible injury to person or damage to a firearm resulting from the use of brass processed by me in a reloaded cartridge. It is up to you to inspect your cases and make sure they are safe to load. By using my service you acknowledge this and hold
    me free and clear of any liability.

The $20.00 special is over. Thanks to all those thast took advantage of it. The cost from now on will be $25.00 per thousand. Thanks!!

2. RH45

RH45

3. hagar

hagar Millennium Member

I have about 3000 LC cases I want to send you. PM or email me.

4. Running Rabbit

Running Rabbit

I assume that surplus/military brass cases are acceptable? The primer pocket swaging I think is what keeps most folks from atempting to reload surplus ammo. I'm like most reloaders and never throw away brass, even though I don't generally have time to reload.

I just got into .308 shooting so I don't have a bunch of cases yet, but I posted to keep tabs on this thread/service. I think your onto something here, because I would pay to have rifle ammo brass done for me. Try posting on other forums (like AR-15.com) and I bet you'll have to hire help. :thumbsup:

$25 per 1000 seems like a GREAT deal for getting back "ready to load" cases.

:thumbsup:

5. ozzy1038

ozzy1038

Yes, military brass is acceptable. The major key is NO berdan primed cases. The upside is that most people have Lake City so that hopefully will not be an issue.

Whenever you need your.223/5.56 done feel free to send em my way! :)

6. Critter

Critter Patriot Customs

Just got a box of 2000 back from Gary. Everything was within .005 in legnth, more than acceptable for me, and the primer pockets were nice and uniform.

Turn time was a week and a day from me shipping them out!

I'll be sending more his way soon.

7. ozzy1038

ozzy1038

Turn around time is running just at a week. The $20.00 special price slots are running out so if you want the special price, get them to me soon.

8. ozzy1038

ozzy1038

Please make sure to tape your boxes well when sending brass I've had a few break open on its way to me. The flat rate boxes that you have to tape up seem to be a little stronger than the flat rectangular ones that have the adhesive strip. I think it is due to less surface area or something to that extent.

Also a reminder to please sort your brass. I have received some with rocks mixed in as well as pistol brass and other rifle brass. Having to sort through and pick out these items increases turn around time, and can potentially damage my machine. Thanks!! :)

9. 71Commander

71Commander

I've been putting off reloading 5.56 for this very reason. I'm going to get all my brass together and send some your way. :thumbsup:

10. RH45

RH45

I just recieved my brass back and it looks great!

11. ozzy1038

ozzy1038

I am glad you are pleased with the brass. Thanks again!