21 most consequential Clinton scandals, ranked from most important

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Tacoma, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Tacoma

Tacoma

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/12/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-scandals-ranked-from-/

I believe many of you are to young to even appreciate this, if you still exercise control over your attention span you should read this! Here are the first five,

"Ahh" number three, that was Clinton(Bill)personally turning China into a nuclear power(just as Obama just did with Iran)capable of lobbing ICBM's with the precision necessary to reach middle America, accomplished via Clintons greed for campaign cash and highly restricted computer chip technology immortalized in a fashion in the Oscar winning best picture, The Departed!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    JBnTX likes this.
  2. JBnTX

JBnTX

...and that doesn't include future scandals yet to come.
    How that woman is still in the presidential race is beyond human understanding.

3. Tacoma

Tacoma

There really is no mystery to it, the average democratic party supporter is an amoral baby killing hedonist, they admire her!

4. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

the typical democrat does not care how many crimes the Clintons commit, if they were republican they would have been drummed out of the party never to be seen again. Democrats care more about how many goodies will be promised to them and it doesn't matter how it gets done

refugeepj, DOC44, Glockworks and 2 others like this.
  5. pugman

pugman

Only in America would the fact a guy got a shine job be considered "more important" than the deaths of innocent Americans whose dead bodies got paraded through the street because their government abandoned them.

If this doesn't show you the priorities of our government nothing will

refugeepj and Glockworks like this.
  6. TDC20

TDC20

Uhm...actually, no....

This still bugs the heck out of me. It was a great propaganda piece of the leftists, and it seems that more people believe it as fact today than those who know the real reason behind Bill's impeachment.

Bill Clinton was the "so what?" President. There was a new scandal every week, and the response from the White House was always, "So what?" Bill could have just come out and said, "Yeah, I banged Monica like a big gong!" And the whole thing would have gone down as just the latest weekly scandal. But instead, he decided to lie to Americans, lie to a grand jury, and asked others to lie to the grand jury for him. That's called perjury and suborning perjury, which are serious crimes. That is what he was impeached for. Not a "shine job" like the lie the leftists repeated to Americans until Americans accepted it as fact. See Goebbels.

Glad we had the opportunity to clear that up. Now we can move on.

7. TDC20

TDC20

On the other hand, dragging dead Americans through the streets of foreign countries is something that both Hillary and Bill have in common. Hillary had Benghazi, and Bill had Mogadishu.

However, I'm still unclear how Obama seems to get a pass on any responsibility for Benghazi. He was the CINC, where was he when the 3 a.m. Phone call came? Where was our response while 13 hours ticked away? I think Hillary has gotten more than her share of the responsibility, and Obama got zero. IMO, Obama should have been hammered for this. After all, we now know the reason for the official "response to a video" lie was only for his re-election in 2012.

Where was Obama?

Glockworks likes this.
  8. NO504ME

NO504ME

affirmative action, or what i call "the teflon moron". his hands are just as dirty as hildabeasts regarding Benghazi, but because is black, no responsibility is applied to him and he accepts no responsibility.

Glockworks likes this.
  9. All Pro Sports Hero

All Pro Sports Hero

No mention of the TWA flight 800 cover-up. Sickening.

10. refugeepj

refugeepj

I never cared about Bill's affairs, just the allegations of sexual abuse aided by his wife running interference, and both of them waging the war on women.
    Hillary on the other hand, is obsessed with obtaining power. the end justifies the means, no matter who she ruins, no matter who dies. it is all about her. she is not a public servant, but a would be dictator. just like the man she wishes to follow.