Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2010 Kia Forte EX. It has 146,000 miles on it and has been well maintained. New parts in the year I have owned it include 4 tires, spark plugs, rear brake pads and rotors, windshield, and some things I am probably forgetting. It has a current PA state safety inspection sticker. It has a 4 cylinder with a 5 speed manual. Fun car to drive. I am located in north central PA. The price is $3,300. I also have an extra set of rims mounted with brand new, unused studded snow tires available for an extra $600. I am willing to make a deal if somebody wants to buy both the car and rims/tires.

Please PM me with any questions or interest.

Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

·
NRA Life Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It sounds like it served you well. A good “ beater” to get the work in .What did you replace it with?
It was a great car. I did all the work myself. I just bought my first brand new car. A 2021 Subaru WRX premium. I wrote a large check to cover half of that purchase, so this car and my Jeep are getting sold. Lol

Reactions: RisingPhoenix

·
NRA Life Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: pgg00

·
NRA Life Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where were you a year ago when I needed a car in PA! ? Lol. I bought a Honda Accord
You could buy this one and give one to somebody you know who needs one. 😏

·
NRA Life Member
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmm. I’ll trade you 3 Glock mags, a Ruger Mark IV, THREE two by fours, and a box of .380.
Dang...I think I'd be ripping you off! You'd be on the losing end of that deal amigo.

Reactions: RisingPhoenix
1 - 11 of 11 Posts