close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2003 Glock Annual

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by KYJoe, Jan 30, 2003.

1. KYJoe

KYJoe

I noticed in General Glocking that there was a post about the Glock Annual already being out. Don't we get this sent to us for free as GSSF members, and does anyone know when we might be seeing them? Thanks!

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

They usually show up in March or April. Harris has them on the newstands before that.

3. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

I saw that thread. The author says it's out, but he cannot seem to tell what't in it. The Glock version debuts at the shot show in Mid-February. Around the first of March, GSSF begins sending out copies to it's 40,000+ members. I usually get mine around April.

4. KYJoe

KYJoe

5. KY Moose

KY Moose

Well, I picked one up today at Borders Bookstore. The 2003 edition has about the same stuff has the last three years. There is some reference to the new Glock light and box, but nothing about any new Glock models.

Here is a general break down of topics in this years Glock Annual.

Glock 22: It's number one on duty. It's a little write up by Ayoob about the Glock 22 becoming the number one pistol for US law enforcement.

More Glock ISPC and IDPA articles.

Alaska State Police switching to the Glock 22 from their Smith & Wesson.

Another article about Glocks with SWAT Teams, basically the same content as the other Glock SWAT articles.

An article about speed shooting with Glock pistols.

Glock-Top Gun for home defense. Article about Glock being used in home defense.

Lady Glock Masters: Speaks for itself.

Glocks North of the Border: Article on Canadian police agencies that use Glock as their duty weapon.

Another article about the Glock knives and shovels.

One article that was actually different was the one about special collector Glocks. Talks about special editions like the Desert Storm, Alaska 40th anniversary, and the Glock gold inlay.

6. Chuk

Chuk

:( I have been a life member for a year (annual for several years)and I never get the mailings. If I remember I have to call GSSF and if they have any Glock Reports or Glock Annuals left they mail them to me. I've been trying for years to get them to find out why I'm not getting the maillings with no luck.

7. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Chuk,

Call Diane at 770-432-1202, EXT 223. I'm sure she will get things straight for you.
    -Danny

8. Chuk

Chuk

Thanks, I'll give her a call tomorrow. I can't remember if I have talked to her yet or not.

9. jonesy0924

jonesy0924

I got this years mag and it is not too bad...picked it up at the local drugstore for like 5 bucks...have not joined GSSF yet but will be soon...;b

10. Bannack

Bannack

I contacted the GSSF that I could not find Glock Annuals anywhere, I had not seen any on the store racks for sometime. The last one I had was from 99. They sent me 2000 - 2001 - 2002 and 2003 can you imagine the look on my face when these arrived. I love these Annuals because it deals in nothing but Glocks period. ;a