close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2001 Mustang GT

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by duckfsu, Dec 12, 2003.

1. duckfsu

duckfsu Lifetime Member

2001.5 Mustang GT, Mineral Gray with Dark Charcoal leather interior, premium package, approximately 46,500 miles, most of them highway. Car is located in Tallahassee, FL. I will drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer.

$14,500 OBO.

Mach 460 audio with in-dash 6CD changer, power driver's seat, PW/L, etc. 2003 Cobra front bumper. This includes the bumper, fog lights, bezels, and scuff plate, and cost me an embarassing amount of money. The bumper was prepped, painted, and installed at World Ford Body Shop in Miami, FL. The car has never been in an accident, I'll detail the reason for replacement below.

The car now has a mint, brand new (10 mile takeout from an 03 GT from Saleen) TR3650 5spd tranny. I've put about 300 miles on the tranny and it shifts beautifully.

Mods:
    All installation work has been done by me as well as a couple of other local guys in town who work on Mustangs, except for a couple of things (SFC's, clutch, gears) that were done professionally due to time or tool constraints.

- Magnapack stainless catback exhaust
    - MAC Prochamber offroad mid-pipe (stock catted H will be included in sale)
    - FMS 3.73 gears
    - Pro 5.0 short shifter
    - UPR Triple Hook Quadrant and Firewall Adjuster
    - SPEC Stage II clutch
    - Maximum Motorsports black powdercoated full-length SFCs
    - Steeda Sport springs, 1.25" drop
    - Polished 2001 Cobra wheels (new addition, 03 Cobras are off)
    - K&N filter

I have performed several compression checks on the car and compression is fine. The oil on the car has been religiously changed every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic, and the transmission fluid is currently Redline D4. I changed to the 03 Cobra bumper because I had trouble getting the intercooler (when the blower was on) to fit in the stock bumper. Blower was on the car for approximately 7500 miles. Boost was low at 9psi and the car was tuned safely by JMS in Mobile.

The car needs either new or turned brake rotors, and pads. I had been meaning to switch to a Cobra brake setup, so I've been putting it off. The $14,500 price includes restoration of the brakes to stock condition, or we could knock the price down to lower the cost to you of switching to bigger brakes. The car stops fine now with no problems, but it will need to be done in the near future.

Pictures here: http://www.modularracing.com/2001GT/

Thanks for reading all this. This car has been treated well, runs strong, and looks great. Please PM or email me with any questions.

2. oldstyle

oldstyle Jeep Pirate

Sweet! Sorta makes Tallacrappy traffic tolerable...

David
    FSU 1993

3. duckfsu

duckfsu Lifetime Member

btt, $13500

This needs to sell ASAP. Reasonable offers considered.

4. Florida Deputy

Florida Deputy NO KNOCK NEEDED

I have seen this car and it IS SWEET! Duckfsu is a GREAT guy to deal with...you won't be disappointed in this deal!!