close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2001 Katana 750 for sale in Auburn, AL

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by g_man500a, Sep 15, 2006.

1. g_man500a

g_man500a

I have some into some hard times and it's looking like I'm going to have to sell the bike.

It is a 2001 Katana 750 with about 8,800 miles on it. It has a custom "Midnight Cherry" paint job, -1 front sprocket, jet kit, alarm system, yoshimura RS3 exhaust, and the shovel removed and bracket installed in it's place. It's been an awesome bike and has never given me any trouble and It really pains me to sell it, but I have to do what I have to do unfortunately. I have a helmet that would go with the bike, and a few other bits of gear that could be sold seperately(including a brand new helmet) that could be purchased seperately. Also, I would be including a factory service manual for the bike as well as a motorcycle cover.

I am going to start the price at about $3,900 negotiable.

I have a motorcycle ramp that I only used once that I could sell along with the bike for an additional $100(I paid $160 for it and only used it the one time), and I could leave the gps mounting hardware on there(about $140 worth of stuff) for an additional $75 if you have a Garmin Quest gps unit that you would like to mount to it.

If you are interested, have any questions or comments, please feel free to reply here, IM me, or call my cellphone at (334)707-1265 and I would be happy to talk to you about it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    second pic was taken shortly before shovel removal, so it's still on there in the pic.

2. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

I think the Katana kind of gets a bad rap in the motorcycle world. I rode one and liked it.

3. g_man500a

g_man500a

I think so too. I've loved riding the Katana, and it's been a great bike for me. I think a lot of the people that have something bad to say about the Katana have either never ridden one, or had higher epectations than they should have when they rode one. It's a great bike for what it was designed for, sport-touring. It can do some serious work in the twisties if you do your part, but it's also great for interstate cruising and is much more comfortable than a straight super sport.

4. g_man500a

g_man500a

I really need to get it sold. If anybody has any interest at all, please contact me.

5. g_man500a

g_man500a

Bump. I really need to get her sold fellas. If anybody has any interest whatsoever. Please get ahold of me. Thanks :)