close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

200 Targets om CD -Rom (not the cheap ones)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 75thRanger, Dec 8, 2002.

1. 75thRanger

75thRanger

I am selling CD-Roms with over 200 targets on each disk. This isn't the cheap ones that people take from the net and throw a bunch of targets on. This is a good system with targets in different catagories like, speed, long distance, pistol, games, etc. This is a copyright protected disk that I bought the copyright to. One of the coolest things is that you can print new centers for common targets, like th B-27, the FBI "Q" targets and such. These print right from your computer so you can have as many as you want. I sell these at the local gun stores and to my students of classes that I teach for $10.00 per copy. But I will sell them to Glocktalk members for $5.00 each. And I will take a portion of the money that I make off of the sales and send the money to Eric to help with the GT bills! Contact me at stoots_275@yahoo.com if you want to buy any.Thanks, and have a good one!

2. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

3. NO BLANKS

NO BLANKS

Thanks to Kentucky Moose & Glockster Rocker? I was in the process of ordering a target disc from "Da Turd" when I read the post from the aforementioned guys. Instead the money is going to ERIC! Thanks guys. NO BLANKS

4. NO BLANKS

NO BLANKS

Previous post - sorry Glockster James called you by wrong handle. No BLANKS

5. glock_19guy1983

glock_19guy1983

Isnt this the guy that scammed people a month or so ago?

6. Glockster_James

NO BLANKS, hehe, I like the new name you gave me. ;) Its actually kind of catchy, Glockster Rocker...I like it. :cool:

Actually, I'm glad that we were able to save you from also getting screwed by this guy. Just like everyone else, we believe in keeping this site as honest as we can and have no problem pointing out who the scammers are. :) Haven't heard from KY Moose for a while now so I'm not sure what he's heard yet but I'm hoping sooner or later there will be a post that this guy is behind bars. :) Once again, glad you weren't another victim. I think Eric will be happy to have the help with funds there. I know I'd send him money too but been unemployed for the last 4 months and just barely squeezin by right now. But I promised myself as soon as I get a new job I'll do my part and send him some money cause this place is like my second home. :) I love it here.

glock_19guy1983, yeah, this is the guy that we finally decided towards the end of December to blow the whistle on once we got the facts straight about this guy. I was upset when he took a few fellow GT members for their money, I was even more upset when I heard he sold a stollen gun and being a known felon. So I hope he gets everything he deserves and then some when he finally gets put behind bars.

Have a great evening. ;I

7. Glockster_James

Hey NO BLANKS, actually just came up with a question the more I thought about it. You said you were in the process of ordering the disc from him? By any chance did you email him and/or him respond? Just curious. Actually...hmm...think I gotta go talk to KY Moose and try something. ;Y It's time to send turd down the ;C ;I

8. NO BLANKS

NO BLANKS

Hi - I did e-mail DA TURD and he e-mailed me back suggesting that I send him extra money so he could send it to Eric. I'm glad I had to go back to Glock Talk to find his e-mail address and scrolled down and found the info that you and Moose had put un about DA TURD (a good name for a piece of s--t!) I love GT and am glad I didn't get burned. I do believe I deleted his message he had sent. Sorry. Again thanks for the info. NO BLANKS

9. Glockster_James

Thanks for the info. :) And no need to be sorry. Just was curious cause PMed KY Moose with an idea. Be awesome if it is able to be pulled off. :) Thanks again for the info and plan on turd boy seeing bubba in the cell soon enough. Hehe. ;I

10. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

If you have an address to send the money to, why has'nt the LAW in that state put cuffs on him and given him a new BOY FRIEND ;+ ;W ? Just MO I could be wrong.

11. Glockster_James

I believe he's currently being investigated and having a very close eye kept on him right now and its possible that one of these days he might be in a cell getting to know a lot of big guys in a not so nice way. Never know. Hope he does though after all I've seen even though he is making good on his deals now it seems, but still. Too many wrongs in it right now and I think they need to lock him up and get another thief off the streets. ;I

12. Lead Poison

Lead Poison

He only got me for $5 :(

13. Glockster_James

Are you serious? Was this a recent transaction or a past one from back when he originally posted? Let KY Moose know too. Or keep trying to contact this turd and tell him to make good on his deal. Will see what help I can get ya. ;I

14. Lead Poison

Lead Poison

I sent him a money order on 12/20/02 for target CD. Then my
    computer crashed and I never got my CD. I couldn't e-mail the guy.
    Then, last night I saw the warning on the guy. I figured he absconded
    with my funds. But thanks for the warning.
    L.P.

15. Glockster_James

Darn, hate computers crashing and stuff like that. :( Wish we could have warned you sooner. Sorry about that. But glad it was only $5. And hopefully can get him to refund your money. $5 or not...I'm gettin tired of him and his lies. He needs to finally give everyone what they are owed. Thanks for the info though and goodluck. ;I

16. Rob62

Rob62 My word is my bond

I mailed 75thRanger a $5 check for the target CD ROM he is selling on 13 December. To date I have not yet received the CD and my check has NOT been cashed. I'm not sure if he received the check or not. I presume it got lost in the mail. I do not suspect any type of fraud on the part of 75thRanger at least towards me. Since I presume it being lost in the mail I placed a stop on it today at my bank.

Regards,

Rob

17. Glockster_James

Sorry Rob, haven't been checking the want ads lately so didn't see this until tonight. Yeah I'd say go ahead and cancel the check like it sounds like you've done. No sense in letting him have your hard earned money being that nothing is going to be sent to you. I haven't heard from KY Moose for a while so don't know if everyone has been given back their money or given what he owed them but glad he didn't get your money. Haven't heard from Lead Poison for a while either so don't know if 75th gave him back his $5 or not. I know $5 doesn't sound like much but its the whole thought behind it ya know. We don't need people stealing our money. Anyways, glad to hear you didn't get ripped off Rob. ;I

18. Lead Poison

Lead Poison

I e-mailed 75thRanger on 2-12-03 stating I had mailed him my
    money order 12-20-02 and had yet to receive my Target CD.
    I have received no response. Go figure.