Glock Talk banner

2 year membership

1060 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Byrd666
Will be joining GSSF. Does a 2 year membership get you a discount on the purchase of a new Glock?
Thanks,
Jim
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
I recently did a 3 year for the first time. A month after mailing it in (you can call instead and get immediate service) I received a priority mail envelope with a range bag, literature and a printed page with a tear out membership card and a tear out coupon. Brought the whole thing to the only LE/GSSF dealer in the state. They had almost every model available in blue label boxes. Got a 31 gen4 for $399+tax. It had been there for at least a year. They called in the 4473, stapled to coupon to the 4473 and that was it. Next year, a 17R or 17T would be cool since those are normally hard to get. Yes, I like the odd ones, They had plenty of 19 gen4 but I turned out not to like the grip. Those they had gotten in the day before and expected to be out of immediately.

· Registered
61 Posts
I did a two year family membership. It took a couple of weeks to get my our packages. I had faxed them in. You will get a coupon card attached to the same piece of paper your membership card is attached. Take that to participating dealer and you can purchase one pistol at their blue label price. It works out to be around a $125 discount. Blue label pistols are usually reserved for LEO/first responder or military. Good luck!

· Registered
132 Posts
How does that work for a dealer, or, the dealer? Does an FFL receive a discount from a distributor? And if the FFL wants to make the purchase for personal use, does he/she as well have to go through a GSSF FFL/Dealer?

Either way, it's a very nice attraction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.