close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 Russian Saiga converted AKs (7.62x39)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by evi1joe, Apr 18, 2010.

1. evi1joe

evi1joe

FINAL PRICE DROP!! I need to move these to pay for bills (note: don't trust the IRS "Where's My Refund" site--it was their fault, but they kept trying to blame me until they figured it out.) Lowering the price here first, but they are cross posted at arfcom.

GUN A ––> $500 shipped -- a 2006 conversion ("restoration" done by a saiga-12 forum sponsor company) –– 400-500rds, still like new, dimples, ergo-grip, ACE Internal Folding Stock (8.5" I think) with the 1/2" pad, Surefire tri-rail, 14x1LH threading, Texas double-hook trigger, one of the sights is evidently slightly off (but not enough to determine if it's the front or rear––the only reason i noticed at all is I installed a tech-sights on it, the rear sight––now in the middle––didn't seem to line up perfectlly with the front post––NOTE: using just the normal rear sight, I never noticed anything) + a non-installed round bullet guide for the gun (BG has been slightly filed and polished to have a bit of a ramp, just to ensure no Hollow Points want to nose-dive into it). NEVER had a FAILURE of any kind except one round had a hard primer (hit it twice with Gun B, then with this gun, and it never went off). This gun looks great inside and out. FSC47 muzzle-brake and Eotech XPS not for sale.

** $475 + $25 shipping = $500 (Bullet Guide kit from Dinzag thrown in for free).

NOTE: add $70 for ulitmak rail; subtract $30 if you don't want the modified Surefire Tri-rail that fits with the ultimak; add $20 for a used, but like-new Surefire 30rd mag.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

GUN B -- $325 shipped ––> a 2008 conversion –– unknown round count (I shot 12 boxes through it), no dimples, AK grip, PUSH-BUTTON Romanian wire-folding stock, lower wood handguard (very lightweight, but it's jerry-rigged on with some sort of glue or resin that seems to hold up to high heat but would need to be chiseled/filed/dremel'd off to remove––i'll include a stock saiga handguard as well (note: i could put the stock saiga handguard on it, but would want $25 extra for my time), the barrel shroud is removed but not threaded, no bullet-guide, the mag-catch appears to have been switched out with AK variety & not filed (since AK mil-surp & Circle 10s snap right in tight), appears to have been painted, paint on rails is wearing down/rubbed on rails (rails need to be buffed or polished to get paint off). Out of 240 rounds, this gun failed to go fully into battery by an inch (see thread http://forum.saiga-1...howtopic=53051) on 2 or 3 occasions (I think a crap round didn't kick hard enough and basically "baby'd the round" too much). This gun looks good on the outside (like new paint or something), but looks a bit rough inside––paint is rubbing off on rails––but it's SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT and shoots great groups (with my Tech-sights on it, I was getting some 3" groups at 100yards). I bought it to have spare parts.

** $300 + $25 shipping, so $325 shipped (includes one used 10rd Saiga mag). Add $20 for a used, but like-new Surefire 30rd mag.

Email: JFLOW25@GMAIL.COM

see pics at this link:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=122&t=763172

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  2. evi1joe

evi1joe

monday night bump with pics

gun A
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gun B
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010

3. ref441

ref441 CLM

Cannot get link to work....

4. evi1joe

evi1joe

Thanks. Yeah, I can't get it to post the right link--it always abbreviates it. Well, I posted 6 pictures here (gt limit). email for 3 or 4 more. Thanks again for pointing out the failed link.