close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 frenchmen

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by okie, Jul 9, 2003.

1. okie

okie GT Mayor

Two Frenchmen walk into a pet store. Right away they go over to the exotic bird section. Jean-Marc says to Jean-Pierre, "Dats da ones we want over dere eh?" "Dats dem!" says Jean-Pierre.

The store clerk comes over and asks if he can help them. "Yeah! Wheel take four of dem dere bird in dat cage up dere." says Jean-Marc, "Put dem in a paper bag." The clerk does and the two guys leave the store.

They get into Jean-marc's truck and drive for three hours until they are high up in the hills, and stop at the face of a large cliff with a 500 foot drop. "Dis look like a good place eh?" says Jean-Pierre.

"Oh Yeah! Dis, it look good" replies Jean-Marc. They flip a coin and Jean-Marc wins the toss.

"Tabernac, I guess... me I got to go first, eh?" says Jean-Pierre. Jean-Pierre takes two birds out of the bag, places them on his shoulders and jumps off the cliff.

Jean-Marc watches as his buddy drops off the edge and goes straight down for a few seconds, followed by a "SPLAT".

As Jean-Marc looks over the cliff he shakes his head and says, "DIS BUDGIE JUMPING... IT TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME!!!"