2 affiliated with 'boogaloo' extremist group charged with inciting a riot

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 7, 2020.

1. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag!!

happyguy likes this.
  2. scottyd2506

scottyd2506

This has always been the problem, no right wing media (FOX is middle ground at best). The Talbud jews will buy up any media they can to have the monopoly in media, so they can continue to brainwash ppl to hate Whitey, pit blacks against whites and so forth. and of Course total disarm you. Money talks, Bloomberg a muti Billionaire, Soros worth many many billions.
    Let us not be anti semetic, because there are many right wing free loving jewish ppl. But the Tabut jews are racist more than anyone. They control CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, many upper news papers. World banks, diamond industry etc Very controlling racist people.

For 1000's of years they haven't gotten along with anyone. Anyone who has done them wrong or such is a life long enemy. Middle Eatern, Germans, Romans, Russian (yes Stalin was going to purge them from Russia before his death.)
    Most of the enemies of the jewish seems to be Europeans. So this is why they want whites gone 1st. I never did understand this, most jews now a days are white. But the Talbud jews do not claim to be white. I mean we are all sub species of Mongol, Caucasian, African and some add a 4th the Natives of America. They look more white to me, but HATE whites. So there is a danger there.

There is extremists in all groups, the Islam extremists, the White Skinheads, Aryan Brotherhood, KKK extremists, BLM, Crips, bloods etc, So DON'T go shoot up a synagogue, as there are good jewish ppl.

I've always said the Germans took guns away from ppl and look what happened. If Those jewish ppl would have had guns, they might have stuck together and shot their way out of the country to safety. There are even pro gun Jewish groups.

The extremist jewish are the ones who are wrecking the world using money and their medias they own.
    Only way to counter it would be more real right wing medias that don't sell out to them.
    media influence is big on swing voters. a Real media that is balanced would be best.

CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS are not really media, only masked as such, they are political organizations 1st and foremost.

I truely believe if not for the hate they spead, White and blacks would get along much much better

Agonizer likes this.

3. LApm9

LApm9

There is a pretty big toad that hangs out by my walk light. I wonder if I can get a tiny Hawaiian shirt for him?

happyguy and Mr Wasabi like this.
  4. nevernuffglock

nevernuffglock

I can’t say what I think, but there are a lot of ties with these people and communism. By these people, I don’t mean Jews I mean leftists and democrats. It makes me sick to my stomach. Documentary called “Enemies Within”, is pretty, shoes the ties with communists and all these trash democrats.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  5. 9XX19mm

9XX19mm

[​IMG]

Post pics here later.

evlbruce and nevernuffglock like this.
  6. Crane1

Crane1

Where can I get one? Gotta have it.

7. scottyd2506

scottyd2506

Gotta be careful what we say. Got email from staff. I've always defended the jews of WW2 and would have loved to see them armed and the anti gun Germany is a good example of what can happen. Extremists of all races and religions can sometimes be dangerous.
    I get long winded and wond u sometimes. Sorry if you read the Talbud are Jewish and was offended.. Right wing jewish gun owners are my friends also.
    The PEOPLE who own the media are the dividers of this nation/world. That is Truth.

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

What is with the tendency of people to imagine everything is some kind of organized group?

jr24 likes this.
  9. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    People are stupid.

Cubdriver likes this.
  10. scottyd2506

scottyd2506

By the media standards we are to think that only right wing groups are extremists, and left wing radicals are just civil rights groups.

Ms13, crips. bloods etc, all just gangs, but a gang like skinheads or Aryan brotherhood.. not just a gang, but a HATE group & pos worse. And are 1st on the list to be gone after. They (Athorities) pretty don't bother MS13, Crips, bloods etc etc. All of them are racial groups and all are wrong Equally. "All equally worthless". Liberal bias is so easy to see.

11. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

I am sorry. There are some statements that are cross the line, even on GT.

That is a hate filled comment about white mens fashion choices. Next thing you will start talking about is white guy dancing ability. At some point the hate has to end.

jr24 and happyguy like this.
  12. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

The give away that he is left wing...

Look at the ear stretcher ear rings.. 100% sign of lefty / toker.

13. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

This took an interesting turn of who is behind it all...

14. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    This guy is such an obvious, clumsy plant that it's not even funny; I have no doubt that a good look at his background would find he is hooked up with one of the leftist / anarchist groups...

15. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I think you are missing my point. There is no "boogaloo group" these are just completely unaffiliated individuals who don't even know each other, but share some related beliefs and share memes about it on the internet. It would be more correct to call us members of the "Glock Talk Militia" than to call these guys a "group."

You also illustrate what I mean with you examples: MS13, Crips and Bloods are, as far as I know, organized groups (although even they are an association of smaller, local gangs). Likewise, the Aryan Brotherhood is an organized gang. "Skinheads" on the other hand? There has never been any such gang or group - for a person to say he's a "skinhead" is no different than saying "I'm a punk rocker" or "I'm a metalhead" - it's just a subculture based mainly on music. Skinheads don't have to join anything (or even know another skinhead) and their beliefs range from violently racist to violently anti-racist and all point in between. They actually started as English white kids who hung around with black kids from Jamaica and listened to Jamaican music and soul music - it is normal to see a skinhead wearing a checkerboard pattern that symbolizes blacks and whites together.

View: https://youtu.be/0R4ecjpUn50

16. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

We need an official shirt / outfit to be the Glock Talk Militia

How about we do some cultural misappropriation and do like The Chalie Sheen bowling shirt and baggy pants with our underwear showing? and kitty kat hats?

17. ReaPer105

ReaPer105

Of thousands of arrests for rioting, this may be the only booking photo I've seen. Wonder why?

happyguy likes this.
  18. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

I don't boogaloo in a Hawaiian shirt, I prefer to Hula Kahiko, but that's just me.

jr24 and happyguy like this.
  19. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

Possession of boogaloo items.

If there's any crime I could have on my NCIC ...

happyguy likes this.
  20. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

Malaysian shirts?

Khufu and happyguy like this.