Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spent some time teaching a friend how to shoot and while i stepped away when i came back to my surprise she had rented the G17, i took the 1st 5 shots to show her the ease and here's how it turned out and i usually shoot the G23

· Until I Gota 29
3,063 Posts
Not to badmouth your shooting, which is good, but I kind of expect someone who is teaching shooting to know how to shoot. I'd be more impressed if that was her target.
It sounds like he was just teaching a friend, not charging someone money for lessons. In that case, the more important part of the lesson is safe handling. You don't have to be a great shot to teach safe gun handling.

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It sounds like he was just teaching a friend, not charging someone money for lessons. In that case, the more important part of the lesson is safe handling. You don't have to be a great shot to teach safe gun handling.
Yes it was more important for her to learn and practice proper handgun handling and those were the only 5 rounds I fired out of the 2 boxes of ammo she bought.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.