Glock Talk banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
DING DING DING u got it... You wont ever find a gen1 G19... only glock has it in there showcase...
Yeah I had it in the last thread this came up in to but I was not in the mood to hurt folks feelings.

Its a unicorn, not going to get one, you got A better chance of getting one of those smaller compact .380 glocks that people always want.:supergrin:

Yeah I had it in the last thread this came up in to but I was not in the mood to hurt folks feelings.

Its a unicorn, not going to get one, you got A better chance of getting one of those smaller compact .380 glocks that people always want.:supergrin:

Yeah, except mine has the correct date code for a gen 1.

It's a gen 1 G19. Sorry to hurt YOUR feelings. :supergrin:

Yeah, except mine has the correct date code for a gen 1.

It's a gen 1 G19. Sorry to hurt YOUR feelings. :supergrin:
Pics are worth a thousand words and writing on here anybody can B U L L S H I T... soOOoo... Take a piece of paper with your GT user name and put it next to your glock gen1 19 and take pics right side and left side and show the first 2 and last 2 serial numbers... Then your smile will be worth a THOUSAND words...

Pics are worth a thousand words and writing on here anybody can B U L L S H I T... soOOoo... Take a piece of paper with your GT user name and put it next to your glock gen1 19 and take pics right side and left side and show the first 2 and last 2 serial numbers... Then your smile will be worth a THOUSAND words...

Been there, done that....use the search function and you'll find it. :supergrin:

Mr 17L congrats any knowledge of how many there are in private hands???

I have heard it is in the 10-15 range, and if you ever come to my state with it can I shoot it I will by the ammo and lunch?
Thanks for the info

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Mr 17L congrats any knowledge of how many there are in private hands???

I have heard it is in the 10-15 range, and if you ever come to my state with it can I shoot it I will by the ammo and lunch?
Thanks for the info

No idea how many are in private hands. Not many for sure.

I don't get to Ohio too much but if you're ever in the Pittsburgh area we can meet up and fire off a couple rounds. I'll supply the ammo.....you can buy lunch :)

No idea how many are in private hands. Not many for sure.

I don't get to Ohio too much but if you're ever in the Pittsburgh area we can meet up and fire off a couple rounds. I'll supply the ammo.....you can buy lunch :)
Deal... But if you do make it here I can arrange a trip to the range with a G18. (-:
Thanks for sharing info and pics

H

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.