Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone in here tried out a Hyve Monarch Trigger in their 19X? If so did you put the 17 or 19 one in? I asked Hyve through email, but they said they didn’t have one to in the shop to give me a answer. I have been told they are the same trigger by other people, but I wanted account from someone who has put one in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
ALL Gen5 pistols, including the G26 and 19X, use the same 39702 Trigger With Trigger Bar. There is no such thing as a Gen5 G17 or G34 TWTB versus a Gen5 G19 or G19X or G26 TWTB...the parts are identical.

ALL Gen5 TWTBs have smooth-face triggers. NO pre-Gen5 TWTB will work in a Gen5 pistol.

The only mystery is why anyone would pay $100 for an aftermarket TWTB gimmick in the heart of a Glock's firing mechanism unless the unfortunate pistol is a pure range toy only. It certainly would no longer qualify as a weapon...nor as a Glock. :)

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
Never heard of them but thought the 19 and 17 were the same except for the shoe surface. ??
That applies only to pre-Gen5 models. There are NO TWTB differences for Gen5 models...one and only one part with smooth-face trigger is in all Gen5 models.

With Gen5 pistols, owners will unfortunately no longer be able to install a legendary highly desireable OEM grooved-face trigger. Perhaps the aftermarket will fill this empty custom performance-trigger void! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts