Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,018 Posts
There are no 15 round magazines. 17, 17+2, 17+2. All FDE.

·
Registered
639 Posts
A co-worker just came back to work today, after being at the Shot Show in Las Vegas. He said the new Glock 19X can NOT use standard Glock 17 magazines?! WTH? Say it ain’t so?!!
It ain’t so, any G17 mag will work in the G19X, except for the Gen5 mags. The Magpul G17 mags will work in the G19X also.

·
Registered
639 Posts
i believe that these were made for nypd as they can now use the g17 but it must have these 15 round mags so that they hold same amt as the 19.. your democratic leaders minds with the squirrel running wide open on the wheel
I think you are correct about the NYPD. As far as democratic leaders go, they aren’t my leaders!

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Picked up my new Glock 19X this morning at the gun show. Only saw 4 dealers with them, all sold by 3pm. Some people were trying to buy the mags or boxes for them at double or more than normal prices. I did not see anyone sell them though. I do not like night sights so I will sell my night sights and replace them with what I have on all my other glocks. I REALLY LIKE THE BALLANCE AND NO FINGER GROVES :cheers:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Sherlock:
Big Town show? The place was hopping by the time we arrived (early afternoon). Biggest crowd we have seen at Big Town show in a while.

We fetched home a G19X also. Agree with you on the balance and finger grooves. We like the night sights, however, especially compared to the plastic "dot in U" sights that come on most Glock models. Usually upon purchase those plastic sights don't even leave the building. We take the new purchase straight to Mr. TR Grayham (sp?) who is always nearby and have the sights replaced before heading home. First Glock we have ever purchased that did not need to head to our residence by way of TR's table.

We trudge on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.