Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Don't know if this has been discussed yet, but I just picked up a Red Label with the proper PM195F30A FBI spec SKU. Black internals, M on the barrel, BEFT serial number but didn't have the M8 manual. Made in Austria. View attachment 1007156
Bumper Automotive exterior Wood Vehicle door Rectangle

Trigger Sleeve Office equipment Gun accessory Gun barrel

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is that a spec/part of a blue label peeking out from the RIGHT side/edge of the red label? FYI, I recently saw a pic of same red label over blue label mismatch if you will (if that is what we are looking at) of a Glock 19M for sale on GB…,if so, could it have been a blue label relabeled to a red label at Glock and sent out for commercial sale? Also FYI, I have seen the same SKU used on blue label Glock 19Ms as well. Can you give the label area in question a closer look?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Interesting as I picked up one as well last week and until now did not realize the Blue label is covered with the red one. My Serial is about 350 less then the one above.

Finestkind

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was just about to post on this myself. I bought one on gunbroker just like that this week. I asked the seller if it has the black internals, and he said it did. I asked if it was a blue label, and he said it was a blue label with a red label over it. Same SKU as yours, serial number a few hundred below. It does indeed have the black internals. The Ameriglos, however, are square notch instead of U notch.
Bumper Font Red Gadget Material property

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive tail & brake light

·
Super Moderator
20,276 Posts
I was just about to post on this myself. I bought one on gunbroker just like that this week. I asked the seller if it has the black internals, and he said it did. I asked if it was a blue label, and he said it was a blue label with a red label over it. Same SKU as yours, serial number a few hundred below. It does indeed have the black internals. The Ameriglos, however, are square notch instead of U notch.
That sight change would make it more interesting to me as a shooter, as I prefer square-notch over U-notch rear sights.
Thanks for posting about this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just curious, does this red label over blue label make it any more collectible? I have another 19M that is a true blue label with the black internals, which is going in the safe unfired. I was going to use this one as a shooter, but wonder if the dual label makes it any more collectible?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that a spec/part of a blue label peeking out from the RIGHT side/edge of the red label? FYI, I recently saw a pic of same red label over blue label mismatch if you will (if that is what we are looking at) of a Glock 19M for sale on GB…,if so, could it have been a blue label relabeled to a red label at Glock and sent out for commercial sale? Also FYI, I have seen the same SKU used on blue label Glock 19Ms as well. Can you give the label area in question a closer look?
Yes it is a Blue Label. Good eyes!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I Don't know if this has been discussed yet, but I just picked up a Red Label with the proper PM195F30A FBI spec SKU. Black internals, M on the barrel, BEFT serial number but didn't have the M8 manual. Made in Austria.
I was looking for one and ended up with two that are at my dealer waiting to be picked up. One’s a BDSY S/N and the other a BEFT. No M8 manual in either.

I was there to pick up a couple of other items and didn’t have time to take the slides off to confirm the internals.

Picking up one later this week and will have to take a look at the label on the other.

White Air gun Trigger Bumper Line

Office equipment Hood Bumper Gadget Finger

Air gun Trigger Gun accessory Tints and shades Bumper

Musical instrument accessory Bumper Office equipment Line Finger

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was looking for one and ended up with two that are at my dealer waiting to be picked up. One’s a BDSY S/N and the other a BEFT. No M8 manual in either.

I was there to pick up a couple of other items and didn’t have time to take the slides off to confirm the internals.

Picking up one later this week and will have to take a look at the label on the other.

View attachment 1008523

View attachment 1008524

View attachment 1008525

View attachment 1008526
Also picked one up. Very closed to your (serial number) BEFT235
Light Air gun Trigger Grey Wood
Line Trigger Gun barrel Auto part Gun accessory

·
Registered
Glock 19M
5 Posts
New here and to gun ownership. I recently purchased my first gun, and is a Glock 19M also from GB. Bought it last week, and just picked it up yesterday from my local FFL and same situation as in this thread. Red Label over blue label w/PM195F30A SKU. This one has the square sites (Ameriglo "Bold" vs "Agent" sites from what I've read) and starts with BEFT in the serial. DLC internals, M marked barrel, no envelope. Was sold as NIB, which does appear to have never been fired, so presumably it is new. It was SUPER clean. I just wonder if this is from the same seller. The day after I bought mine, the same seller listed the exact same item, with the same pics, but he removed the pics w/the Serial # and removed this comment "PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUN YOU WILL RECEIVE" from the description.

Loving this forum also. This is where I've done most of my digging and research before buying the 19M. Go figure as well, as soon as I bought this one, 3 days later, someone listed a UM195F33A (Like new) blue label for sale. It sold in less than 24 hours. I seriously considered buying it as well, but my state has 30 day restrictions w/out a CCW permit.

So have we learned anything new about this red label over blue label? This has sparked my curiosity to a new level. I don't think I'm ready to fire this one until I learn more about it. If you're interested I can post some pics of it as well.

Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
Glock 19M
5 Posts
So I’m curious of anyones thoughts here. Originally I was looking for a US blue label. What do you all think on the one I purchased vs the US model? I found a UM195FFA for sale but it’s used. Obviously the PM195F30A I purchased ‘was’ a blue label at some point, but the difference between mine and the one I recently found for sale is the US one has the agent U shaped sites instead of the square. And mine is Austria vs USA.

Just looking for input between authenticity, rarity and which one would be more likely to have been an actual FBI agent issued style Glock.

Thanks!

I’ll post pics of the one I found here shortly.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts