close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1996 Ford Ranger XLT for sale in WA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Glockster_James, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Are you looking for a cheap commuter vehicle for yourself or maybe your teenager that is going to be graduating soon and heading off to college? Then this is a perfect small truck for you or them. :)

It's a 1996 Ford Ranger XLT for sale here in Washington State. It is a 2wd regular size cab with the 2.3L (4 cylinder, two coil packs, 8 spark plugs and wires) manual 5-speed transmission. The seats are cloth 60/40 split with a fold down armrest in the center. Has power steering and cruise control. Has a rear sliding window. Has rear wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS). Has driver side airbag. The wheels are alloy. Also has a fullsize spare tire and jack and lugnut wrench behind the seat. The stereo is a AM/FM/CD one. The current milage is 73,835. Oh yeah, almost forgot...the color is purple; however, when looking at it in certain lights it looks blue.

I have installed Ventvisors on both the windows and also on the rear window. Also installed 2 sets of driving lights, sadly though, someone has stolen one of the lights; however, the remaining 3 lights still operate fine. :) The driving lights are wired into two switches on the dash that are easy to reach and not likely to be accidently bumped or anything. Also installed a tachometer because the truck did not have one. Also just recently installed a new ignition switch and clutch switch.

1993-1997 Rangers had a common problem with wipers going whenever they wanted without being turned on and the dome light coming on and door ajar chime sounding off while driving down the road. I installed a new multi-function wiper switch and two new door switches so these problems no longer occur.

Overall the truck is in pretty good condition. There are very few rust spots and they are pretty small. There are a few paint chips in the bed along with a few scratches. There is one dent on the driver side rear bumper. This truck averages 20-30mpg depending on driver's habits. Its got pretty good power for such a small engine and as ya see...great gas milage which everyone has to love with the gas prices now.

Am asking $4,000 or best offer. Hmmm...guess it doesn't like the link to Kelly Blue Book. Anyways, Blue Book value on this truck is actually about $4,100 now. All offers of cash and/or trades will be considered even though cash is prefered. Sadly I can not accept payments, or if I do the truck sits here until completely paid for. Purchaser will be responsible for licensing and transporting the truck to their location. If within WA state, I'd be willing to possibly deliver or meet half way.

Thank you for your time looking and any offers and interest. ;I

PS. I appologize but I can't get the pics in this post so will have to attach them. Thanks again for looking.

2. Glockster_James

3. Glockster_James

Sorry, accidently duplicated previous post. ;I

4. Glockster_James

5. Glockster_James

Hmmm...pic didn't attach right so will try again at the bottom. ;I

6. Glockster_James

Last one. :) Thanks again for looking. If would like some more pics or interested, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll get them off to you. Take care. ;I

7. ILOVGLOCKS

ILOVGLOCKS "SOONERS"

Hay my daddy always said "I'd rather carry a Chevy steering
    wheel down the road than drive a Ford"

Sorry, Just kidding ;g

8. Glockster_James

Hehe, oh no..not another Ford/Chevy debate. ;) Just kidding. Thanks for looking and don't worry, no offense taken. Just hoping someone buys it. Got bills to pay and its a great truck. Hate to see it go but if its gotta go would rather see it goto a good home that the GT members are capable of giving it. ;) Okay, I'll stop kissin booty now. Hehe. ;I

9. Glockster_James

And now for the pic that didn't work earlier. ;I

10. Glockster_James

Thank you to those who looked. The truck finally sold locally. Have a great day everyone. ;I