close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

$199 Gun Safes at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by PSU_G34, Feb 13, 2006.

1. PSU_G34

PSU_G34 London Calling

My co-worker just bought a Sentry 14-Gun Safe at Wal-Mart for $199. These safes normally sell for $449 at Wal-Mart and retail for $750. They are still listed at walmart.com for $449. The salesperson had no idea why they were disounted, since they just got these in stock. One of the stores was already sold out, but our other store had some.

This is the link to Wal-mart and the link to Sentry.

Wal-Mart

Sentry

These safes are not fire-resistant.

P.S. My co-worker bought one for me too, so I have to pick it up after work tonight

2. fm2

fm2

Thanks for the heads up! I am going to see if I can get in on this deal and will post back.

3. PSU_G34

PSU_G34 London Calling

Just picked it up from Wal-Mart.

It does have a 'clearance' sticker on it, so they may be closing out this line or all gun safes.

4. fm2

fm2

The one I went to had one, but not marked clearance. I'll check some others.

5. PSU_G34

PSU_G34 London Calling

I hope that I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase. You could possibly try calling the Benner Pike State College, PA Wal-Mart and see if you can either have one shipped to your local store or if your local store will match the price. I can't imagine that certain stores would close out an item, but not others.

Could be wrong though. Good luck!

6. smoke

smoke

I was told by a store manager that Walmarts do not price match other Walmarts, especially on clearance items. It wasn't on a safe, but on a jacket.