close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1989 Chevy 4x4(TX) $2500

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TexasGlock23, Feb 11, 2007.

1. TexasGlock23

TexasGlock23 Salty Collar

I leave wednesday for bootcamp so I am selling my truck. As the title state it's an '89 4x4 LWB with 5.7 of course and 700r4 tranny. Both have been rebuilt. The truck has an Optima(red) battery, Panasonic mp3 player, new speakers in a/b pillar(4x6's) interior is in pretty good condition, the outside isn't the best. There are NO major dents/dings, but the clear coat decided it would flake off rather than stay put(truck was painted before I bought it). I am the 3rd owner and I have had it over 3 years. Title is clean and from what I can understand and tell there have never been any major accidents in the truck. The truck is FULLY loaded! It does smoke a bit( I believe from either valve guides or maybe piston rings) I put on Bilstein shocks when I first got the truck and new factory rims from a 2000 model and up. I put a new grille on the truck about 6 months ago. The tires still have some decent tread on them. I have a Flowmaster single in, dual out muffler with straight pipes. I recently installed a NEW windshiled(old one was pitted and cracked) and a new passenger window. Trailor light connections and full size spare with full jack kit in the truck. I have a new Prestige alarm with two remotes as well.

It needs some front end suspension work, for example it needs alignment, possibly shocks as well. It also needs ball joints(factory ball joints still, can you believe it?)

The truck as 209k miles and I am not sure how many miles are on the rebuild. I was told it was around 50-60k when I bought it and the mileage was around 193k miles when I bought it. I never really drove the truck, I changed the oil every 2k miles since 3 months always came before 3k miles. I worked at Oreilly Auto Parts the entire time I owned the truck, so I kept up with it. It has a full tune up less then 8 months old, drop in K & N filter, NEW rotors and New Wagner Thermo-Quiet brakes.

I am asking $2500 for the truck as is. I felt it would be worth more with everything fixed that it needs. The truck is in pretty good condition for how old it is, but it does need a few things. I am a very honest person.

If you are interested contact me(before 2-14-07) or email my wife at tezra0619 at netscape.net. I am keeping the truck in Ferris Texas at my grandfathers until it sells or I get back. Thanks for looking.

Jared
    Please email me or her, I will be busy and won't be getting on the net much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. alphacat

alphacat account deleted

I could sure use a nice truck like this right now. I can't even get my 2 wheel drive truck out my driveway.

I sure wish you were in Indiana.

Stay safe over there.:patriot:

3. DaisyCutter

DaisyCutter

I sold my 4x4 when I left for the military. I always regretted it.

Nice rig BTW.