Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a new Glock 26 gen5 frame last week, I put my gen 5 Glock upper on it along with a Lone Wolfe slide adapter. I put 150 rounds of 115 grain fmj through it this weekend, it was flawless. No issues at all, I was worried about brass to the face, as I’ve read that can happen, but all my brass ejected at the normal 3 o’clock. I’m trying to decide if I should buy a 26 upper, or leave it set up as is and buy a 19 upper for my upper less gen 5 G19 frame.

·
Supports Our Flag
4,143 Posts
If this’ll be used as a carry or HD platform, I’d pass on the LEGO’s and Lonewolf parts and buy a factory G19 and G26.

If just for target and fun, LEGO away.

Welcome to GT!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
If this’ll be used as a carry or HD platform, I’d pass on the LEGO’s and Lonewolf parts and buy a factory G19 and G26.

Welcome to GT!

I didn't realize I'd been playing with "LEGO's", is that bad, am I in trouble with the "AUTHORITIES"? Maybe I should increase my security and double my bomb load.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
I purchased a new Glock 26 gen5 frame last week, I put my gen 5 Glock upper on it along with a Lone Wolfe slide adapter. I put 150 rounds of 115 grain fmj through it this weekend, it was flawless. No issues at all, I was worried about brass to the face, as I’ve read that can happen, but all my brass ejected at the normal 3 o’clock. I’m trying to decide if I should buy a 26 upper, or leave it set up as is and buy a 19 upper for my upper less gen 5 G19 frame.
Or buy a G45 and discover nervana. Once you shoot a G45 you can store your G19 frame in the safe.

·
Banned
6,833 Posts
...am I in trouble with the "AUTHORITIES"?
No...just with good common walking-around sense. :)
...discover nervana...
That sounds like something to relieve PMS.

But perhaps you mean this, the "World's First Consumer Product to Stimulate the Body's Pleasure Center":

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nervana-stimulate-your-serenity#/
Once you shoot a G45 you can store your G19 frame in the safe.
Absolutely! Compared to the OP's identical weight and size and balance G19 with a G17 magazine, the G45 eliminates the mentally-confusing option of being able to use 15 round magazines. :)

Reactions: HEXE9

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
No...just with good common walking-around sense. :)

That sounds like something to relieve PMS.

But perhaps you mean this, the "World's First Consumer Product to Stimulate the Body's Pleasure Center":

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nervana-stimulate-your-serenity#/

Absolutely! Compared to the OP's identical weight and size and balance G19 with a G17 magazine, the G45 eliminates the mentally-confusing option of being able to use 15 round magazines. :)
That Nervana gadget looks like a cheap Ipod knockoff, for waaaaayyyy too much money.

Sounds like it may be time to back off the Kool Aid intake. :dancing:

·
Infidel :)
3,811 Posts
If it carries well and shoots good for you, carry it without hesitation. Mechanically there is no reason this will be less reliable than a 19 or 26. Very nice co figuration for AIWB. A GeePlate mag base and it should handle nicely.

Like this :) -

20181012_222011.jpg

Reactions: Mr Meeseeks

·
Banned
328 Posts

Welcome to GT!

Well if that isn't some fuddlore bull****. SMH

1 - 11 of 11 Posts