Look on my profile though I would rather you PM

Item Location:

MI, Orion

Price or Trade Value:

750 - now 700!
------------------------------------------------------
Item Description:

Here's what it is:

Smith 1911sc Camfour Edition with Mepro n.s., vz g10's, the original mags, paperwork, and box (this has a lifetime warranty with Smith and I've never registered it).

Pictures:

I'm asking 700 for the pistol. This pistol is rare. Shipping will be $30.00

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------

Bid with confidence!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
PM sent...

Initially, the S&W 1911's with scandium frames were all silver, frame and slide. They were called 1911Sc and were very popular. Later, those were dropped (for some reason) and the model became a 1911PD with blue frame and slide. I had not seen a two-tone 1911. Does it indeed say 1911Sc on the gun...and box?

Are those the original grips?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It does say 1911sc on the frame and the box. The slide only identifies it being made by Smith and Wesson.

This was manufactured in 08' and was customized by the people at Camfour. From there the sights were changed from a shotgun style bead site, the grips were changed to vz g10's, the left side ambi safety was slightly trimmed to accommodate CT grips (that were on it before the vz's), and stainless grip screws were installed.

I do not have the original grips or sights.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I should have known from the Camfour name that the added work had been done. I have a couple of Talo Ruger .22's...and a Lew Horton S&W 3" 624 made back in the early 80's.

Good luck with your sale...a nice pistol.

·
NRA Endowment
544 Posts
You have my attention! I'm gonna do a little research...I'll get back with you.:supergrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts