close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1911 black/grey G10 G-10 grips w/bonus Hogue wraparound 1911 grips

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by SC_G36, Jan 7, 2010.

1. SC_G36

SC_G36

Up for sale is a new/uninstalled set of G10 micarta grips in "Horned Lizard" surface finish (Gov't size). I bought these for my STI 1911, then decided to get a magwell so I then had to buy another set with the flat bottoms. These have the beveled bottoms.

They are for a SINGLE SIDE safety. I'm not sure if they'd fit an ambi-safety 1911, but I don't think so. They are the standard thickness (not slim), so the standard bushings are what's needed for these. They also have a GREAT bevel near the magazine release which makes accessing the mag-release easier.

These are AWESOME grips and as noted, I currently have the same ones installed on my STI. They offer a SUPERB purchase on the pistol w/o digging or undue abrasion. They were puchased from Ebay from "madgrips" for $60 shipped:

http://shop.ebay.com/madgrips/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

And they are just about identical a set of VZ G10 grips I have on another 1911, maybe a little darker in color, and I actually prefer these due to the mag-release bevel since I use my STI for IDPA.

As a bonus, I'm also throwing in a near-new set of Hogue wraparound 1911 grips (Gov't size). They were installed on my STI for maybe a few months and used probably for about 3 outings? They're basically mint condition and I believe they were $18.

I'm selling both of these sets for $45 shipped. You can PM me or email at:
    rmiller_ny@hotmail.com
    Payment via PayPal or UPSP MO.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  2. SC_G36

SC_G36

3. drc767

drc767 Navy CSAR

I will take them. Please contact me at david.cote AT att.net for your payment preferrence. Thanks

4. SC_G36

SC_G36

SOLD! Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010